One bottle minimum for Pacquiao/Cotto fight weekend? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

One bottle minimum for Pacquiao/Cotto fight weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Cisco,

    We plan at being at Moon on Friday. I'm a little confused with the wristband policy. If we purchase a bottle, do we still need the wristband, or does the bottle give us access to all clubs? What does the wristband give you that a bottle/table doesn't, if anything? Would we need both? Thanks again everybody for the info.

    By the way Cisco, I'm from SD as well, what the f^^k is up with the Chargers?






    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    I was quoted $375 min for bottles at Moon over LDW so you might wanna hit them up and see whats up. I ended up going with the wristband which was worth its weight in gold!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by dandiego View Post
      Cisco,

      We plan at being at Moon on Friday. I'm a little confused with the wristband policy. If we purchase a bottle, do we still need the wristband, or does the bottle give us access to all clubs? What does the wristband give you that a bottle/table doesn't, if anything? Would we need both? Thanks again everybody for the info.

      By the way Cisco, I'm from SD as well, what the f^^k is up with the Chargers?
      If you get a bottle then you wont need to worry about the wristband. If you do end up finishing the bottle between the both of you and you want to check out the other clubs just talk to your host and I'm sure he'll be able to take care of you.

      As for our Chargers.... they really need to step it up to at least have somewhat of a chance this season. It was supposed to be a good season but their playing horrible. I think a lot of it has to do with Norv but we will see what happens.
      ................

      Comment


      • #18
        I think he means B2G1
        Blackout Artist
        [email protected]

        Comment


        • #19
          Yea I can't imagine Vegas giving shit away completely free without a catch. Its probably buy 2 and get 1 free. Just pick up the phone and start calling to get your contacts straight.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Dank View Post
            I love that i can finally come into one of these threads and i actually know what the hell people are talking about now hahaha. Sorry for the momentary thread highjack, im just still feeling my vegas high. I already want to go back.
            1. Very Nice Dank... i loved your post.
            2. Was waiting for Dnix to tell dandiego to put the "quote" above response lol ... at least he didnt cut and paste it lol
            3. Chargers Suck ... sorry brother Cisco... Steelers fan here... and my wife calls all our SD teams the SuperChokers!
            4. Dan Diego Paquiao Fight should be great ... have a blast... and if he sits down to play poker, try and get in on his table... cause i have a feeling hes dead money at the poker table

            Good Luck Pinoy
            ------------------------------------------------------
            See you in May!!!

            Comment


            • #21

              Good Luck Pinoy
              hey.. I thought Dank was a white dude

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by dogeaters View Post
                1. Very Nice Dank... i loved your post.
                2. Was waiting for Dnix to tell dandiego to put the "quote" above response lol ... at least he didnt cut and paste it lol
                3. Chargers Suck ... sorry brother Cisco... Steelers fan here... and my wife calls all our SD teams the SuperChokers!
                4. Dan Diego Paquiao Fight should be great ... have a blast... and if he sits down to play poker, try and get in on his table... cause i have a feeling hes dead money at the poker table

                Good Luck Pinoy
                Yeah were not doing very well..... oh well!

                I heard Paquiao was at Sycuan about a year or so ago and he was playing like whatever really. They had all kidns of security and it was pretty crazy in there but I guess he was just throwing money around like nothing.
                ................

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by royale View Post
                  hey.. I thought Dank was a white dude
                  NICE!!!! Dank went from Black to White to now Asian hehehe

                  im just putting Dandiego on Pinoy cause hes going to see Pacuiao Again!!!

                  Btw Royal i always like that pic of yours in your avatar...but its too small to see really ... kind of like Universal's pic... and i always have thought that Royaleo was your girlfriend... but i may be wrong...
                  Last edited by dogeaters; 10-24-2009, 11:43 PM.
                  ------------------------------------------------------
                  See you in May!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I did Tao on the Thursday before the last Mayweather fight. 3 guys, 1 bottle... but as mentioned NOT in the main room. However, I was placed in the hallway between opium room and the main room, which I personally like better than being in the main room. I don't know if they always have tables along that hallway. I went on sat for a little bit and there weren't tables there.

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Working...
                    X