WarreN's better late than never TR!!!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

WarreN's better late than never TR!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew View Post
    I assume it's a special vip entrance. I don't think Noir is easy to get into.
    That opens you up to the second level of the club? It sounds pretty cool. They went in a vip entrance to the restaurant and then through the back way into the club? Or did I get that wrong?
    That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
    -Charles~

You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
    -Kimball

Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
    -Nassau

Comment

Nice. Never too late for a TR. I pretty much forgot most of our trip (damn Svedka), so I'm gonna be living it up again vicariously through your TR haha. Looking forward to when you get to our Thursday night meetup. You guys down for the May JC party? The sequel!

-Ranjit
      Last edited by masterdeviance; 10-18-2009, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Nice TR so far. Great stuff man. Where's the rest?
        Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

Comment

It's hard to remember everything lol. We're working on it! Warren failed to talk to me about our first night because we only had some smirnoff vodka for the 2 of us for pregame and got the 2 bottles the next day. That's about all I remember from the first night though!
          Facebook!

*Upcoming Trips*

mAyOD 2012

Past Vegas Trips
          ----------------------------
          August 18-22, 2009
          December 29-02, 2010-2011
          mAyOD, 2011
          October, 27-01 2011

Comment

Ok so because I can't go but I've been sharing in all of the excitement of everyone else going it has inspired me to finish my TR from last August 09. Perhaps it can provide some motivation to AOD and some entertainment for those that aren't able to make it. If you haven't read my TR, please start at page 1 for Wednesday ENJOY!!

Thursday

I finally wake up at noonish...but I'm not happy because I had been getting calls from my buddy Tom that lives in Hurricane Utah all morning. He was supposed to be coming out to meet us and needed some details. I'm a party animal and ready to get up and start drinking no problem, but given the opportunity I can sleep for 14 hours easy. I hadn't planned on that much though and a good 7 hours was actually pretty damn sweet. So I wake up and Aaron is buggin me to head down to the pool, im being hella lazy and also trying to delay him at the same time, because little does he know, but our other friend Kevin is landing soon. A little back-story: Kevin, Aaron and I are the 3 amigos and usually all head out together. The Vegas trip was actually conceived by Kevin and Aaron after watching the Hangover and deciding that our group needed a trip like that. Anyway, we start planning it and Kevin decides to opt out once the trip actually becomes a reality. He made some bs excuses about having to model, and some other trips planned around the same time, blah, blah, blah...basically his vag was sandy. So Aaron and I had been trying to convince him to come, but it wasn't gonna happen. Later once we had the dates set Kevin realized that it didn't conflict with his Brazilian wax or pedicures so he said he could go. At that point, we decided to keep it from Aaron and surprise him. Our plan was simple, keep acting as though Kevin wasn't coming, then he would fly in on Thursday and we'd do this whole scene at the HR pool. Kevin was going to lay on a recliner with his shirt off showing his ridiculous Indian carpet chest with a towel over his face. I was going to be a little buzzed and say to Aaron "Look at that fucken guy, shit is nasty as fuck!" Then coax him into betting me that I wouldn't go over there and pull the towel off the guys head. I was even going to up the ante by throwing a drink on him. Then the guy would get up and Aaron would see that it was Kevin and there would be a bro hug and all that..yea yea. So that was the plan...problem was, Aaron was being such a

(this is where I had left off last year...bare with me as I try and remember partying as hard as I ever have in my life almost a year ago when I can barely remember details from last weekend..lol)

whiny girl about going down to the pool and not "wasting any time in the craziest place on earth". He keeps buggin me hella bad and we had the best view of the pool as well, so we're standing there looking out over the pool at this paradise complete with loud ass music and tons of beautiful women. The HR pool is seriously always pretty busy and I'm having trouble finding a good enough excuse NOT to go down there... Perfect timing, My buddy Tom from Utah that has been calling arrives at the Hotel so we BS with him for a bit. I can no longer contain this little Napoleon and he's starting to threaten my commitment to partying, so I give in. We head down to the pool and order some drinks. At this point I had been on a grateful dead kick in my life, so I ordered one in those tall thermos type plastic cups. I think it was like $18 or something ridiculous...fuck it, we're in Vegas right? We hang out, at the tables to the left of the main bar? There's a beach type area that overlooks the Water-slide (is there only one?) So we're kinda just taking it all in, choppin it up with my buddy Tom, looking at all the beautiful women and the douchey guys we were warned about :P Aaron wants to swim, but I'm not down...so he's like a 5 year old kid commanding me to watch him as he goes down the water-slide over and over and over and over...I think he must have went like 4 times in a row. At one point some dumb ass chicks are walking right in front and I seem to remember him coming down like a brown cannonball and almost taking them out.

We hang out around that area a bit, stroll throughout the entire spread, drink some more and then head back to the room. Now baby Aaron is hungry and wants to go get food. So again, I have to convince him to wait and we'll get food in a little bit. Unfortunately now its 2 on 1 as my buddy Tom also wants a baw-baw, so I lose this argument rather quickly, im buzzin and I have no good excuses to hang out in the hotel room when we're in Vegas...Meanwhile Kevin has landed and is also bitching at me because I'm having a hard time keeping Aaron under control long enough for our diabolical surprise plan later. So at this point I have 2 and a half (did I mention Aaron is small) grown ass men crying like a couple of Detroit fans in the Shark tank. <--- See what I did there Kimball? We take a couple shots and head out...of course this is without knowing where we're going, but that was the plan...run interference and delay them long enough for Kevin to arrive. So we start driving and we can't decide where to eat...gee, what a bummer right? I've also just received word that Kevin has arrived at the Hotel and wants to know what we are going to do. I begin to annoy the fuck out of Tom and Aaron saying that WE HAVE TO GO BACK (lost) to the room and figure out where to eat before we just drive around town wasting time and gas. They agree but I believe decide to get a little something at Wendy's to tide them over. We get back to the room and at this point Kevin is somewhere in the Hotel waiting to play out our master plan.

Here's the thing, going back down to the pool now that we've went there already is kinda lame and Aaron isn't interested, he still wants to get our night started and go get food. It's Thursday and we were due to hit up Tao later that night with everyone from JC. I'm pissed because I know our surprise was going to be epic! So I call Kevin and I come up with a new plan on the spot...an almost better plan I think. When we had checked in we had some trouble with the Credit Card deposit, Aaron and I both weren't getting paid until midnight and the HR wanted to hold $500 for the room or some crazy shit. That would have jeopardized our plans for Weds and Thurs night, so we convince them to let us do a 1 night deposit at a time...something like $200. Anyway, it was a huge ordeal and I had to pull a hoover maneuver on the manager to allow it. Perfect setup, I leave the room and call Kevin, I give him the back-story and propose that we pretend as though he is an Angry manager attempting to kick us out of the hotel, complete with Indian accent and everything. Kevin is a trooper and I knew he'd be down and put up his best Bollywood performance ever. (did I mention Kevin looks like Benny Lava from youtube? search it.) On top of that, I've been known to tussle with authority and generally not give a fuck...this ALWAYS makes Aaron un-easy

So the stage is set...its Showtime! We're chillin in the room deciding where to eat and there's a bang on the door. I had positioned myself to be closest to the door, but also with my pants off in my boxers so as to make the person at the door appear to be impatient and angry as I took my time to put my pants on and answer the door. So Kevin is playing the part well, banging on the door, yelling that he is the manager and to open up now, Indian accent and all. At the same time, I'm playing the buzzed bro role, I don't give a fuck and Im yelling at the door for him to "hold the fuck on faggot, im coming". Aaron had attempted to answer the door early, but is now scared as hell and pleading with me to be chill. I keep it going and I warn the person at the other end of the door that if they don't "calm the fuck down, im going to slap the fuck out of them". So I finally get to the door, Aaron is hiding around the corner by the beds where he cant be seen, so he cant see Kevin. I answer the door "what mother fucker? Why the fuck are you banging on the door like that?! I don't give a fuck who you are!". So Kevin gets into his role and starts yelling that my credit card was declined and that we need to "vacate the room immediately mother bitch!" It's going perfect and I'm having a hell of a time keeping my cool. We continue this rant for a min or 2 and then I say "ok, ok, give me a minute" and I go to Aaron and I'm like "Bro, you gotta talk to this guy...im about to knock him out" and Aaron is sitting there, stunned like a kid that just walked in on his parents or something. He's like "no dude, I can't" just scared as hell. I believe Kevin is still standing at the door hidden from Aaron but still talking shit about us leaving. I convince Aaron not to ruin our trip and just try and talk to him, so Aaron reluctantly walks over around the bed to see Kevin standing there. Aarons eyes widen, his heart instantly falls into his nutsack and he's overcome with relief and excitement all at the same time. A triple bro hug is had and we can now all share in the excitement that we are the 3 best friends that anyone could have...and now our whole wolfpack is here in VEGAS!
            Last edited by WarreN; 05-19-2010, 01:42 PM.
            -WarreN aka "The Business"

"ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

Add me to your social network...if you dare...
            http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

Comment

Ok, so we're all together now great, time to kick off the festivities. I believe we take a shot or 2, recite the wolfpack speech and head to the CVS to get more liquor. While at the CVS we talk to some girls, Aaron has a thing about asking Chicks what we should drink. I think we ended up with UV because we're trying to be cheap...I think. On our way out I see a friend of mine from SoCal that I haven't seen in over a year, so we chop it up real quick and he tells me that he's going to XS on Saturday, so we exchange numbers to meet. He says he has a guy that can get us in, yada yada. This conversation is important though because while I was talking to him, I spied IT..the item that would be the staple of our trip and many nights to come. There she was...glowing in the fluorescent lights like The Holy Grail. It was my flask! At this same moment I wondered why I had never really thought about this idea...lets take flasks into the clubs...it was so elementary yet so GENIUS!!! So we all buy one and head back to the Hotel.

I'm kinda blurry here...I don't remember what we did next...I think maybe it was late and we started getting ready for Tao...I wanna say we hopped on the HR Cafe Shuttle and then walked the strip a bit until we got to the Venetian. I know before we met up with everyone from JC we gambled a bit..I only did $2 in pennys and had about 6 white Russians. The server would bring me 2 at a time and every time I would ask for 2 more as she left...she was so legit. Just kept em comin! After we gambled we ate some pizza there. Darryll called me and we met up again, everyone came over to the pizza place, ankit, Patrick, etc. We greeted each other then then proceeded to the center bar. Darryll said we needed to even out the Ratio to skip the line and get into TAO because it was my Kevin, Aaron and I. Ankit, MD, Patrick, his buddy, and Darryll. So that's like 7 guys and I think the only girls were LJ and her friend Kay? I can't remember...haha. Anyway we huddled up and Darryll said to go find girls and chat them up then ask them to the club with us. *BREAK* we all split up..Aaron, Kevin and I find 3 girls at the circle bar right away and Kevin goes in for the ice breaker...guy is an Ice breaking machine but he just can't close Works for me because I'm kinda shy at first. We knew we had to work fast because we were trying to get in, we chat these girls up and its business, we have our 3 girls. Darryll calls and says we're good to go, he just bagged a Bachelorette party of 15!!! So we tell him we have 3 and we meet at the escalator. With Darryll's 15 and our 3 we have 18 girls and 7 guys for a total of 25 in our entourage. Let it be known that our group was the only ones that pulled some beezys! Whats up with that Ankit and P-Money?!

So we head up to TAO, the line is ridiculous in more ways than one. We walk around and I think we're getting to the front of the club because the line is here, but the damn thing is like a rat maze type square...I couldn't tell where it started or began. First off, its practically all Women..I mean gorgeous women dressed like they meant business... It was like a damn model shoot...I coulda sworn these beezys were lining up for an audition. Darryll walks us 25 deep through this sea of hotties and has us wait off to the side of the front of the line for a second while he goes and talks to the hosts/bouncers. I think we waited about 5 minutes off to the side then Darryll tells us to line up "ID's OUT!". We do and this is where I first meet ElleJay..awwww...we're introducing ourselves and she's pretty bangin in her black dress and heals..tall and sexy. We talk a bit and she reaches into her cleavage and I think I was like "nice purse" and she thanked me. LJ was really chill, I could tell right off the bat that she was gonna be fun. We talked about the forums and how I owed her a liquid cocaine and what not, plans to meet up inside later and hang out. Anyway, we head in and this place is ridic...right away chicks in like bathtubs on the sides I think...walk all the way in and its just wall to wall people...sooooo many people! I could tell this place was gonna be legit..I was pretty buzzin, had my flask in my Cream Colored sport colored jacket ready to DO WORK!

We all hit the side bar next to the elevators I think? I think we bought the 3 girls we came in with a drink and sent them on their way :P It took a little while to get a drink here because there was just so maaaany people. Drinks were expensive as hell if I remember also. We buy a few drinks, chat it up wit Patrick and LJ a bit then we all part ways...that would be the last time I saw LJ the whole trip, haha. Darryll takes me around the place and shows me all the spots, then I lose him for a bit just walking around mingling. I later end up seeing Pat at the bar and we start talking next thing I know has a tray full of drinks and proceeds to have me take a drink out of every one...must have been like 10 drinks on that tray. I'm pretty drunk at this point mingling around talking with randoms...everyone loved my cream jacket..it was a hit! So I decide its time to find my friends, on the way from the bar to the main room, I end up running into someone from the forums who will remain unnamed They're pretty drunk and on the verge of getting bounced out the side exit, he's literally gettin man handled, but he's so belligerent at this point that he's just knocking into girls everywhere...so I put my cape on and I save that hoe! I vouch for him and assure the bouncer that I'd take care of him...he lets us go free. A few more drinks and some Flask shots in the bathroom and I'm trying to find my friends...but they are no where to be found.

At this point the night is a blurr...I can't remember what happened next...I think we left and met up with Darryll at Drais? Shit...maybe we went back to the room? I have memories of what happened I just can't figure out which night was which at this point...

So we go to Drais and meet up with Darryll. We go inside and he also is able to hook us up with a couple free drinks. So we're hangin out and he shows us around the place. We end up at the back bar just choppin it up with this hot ass bartender with an accent. I think she was from like El Salvador....I dunno but she was dope fa sho! Its late, we hang out and meet a bunch of people. Dance with some girls, take shots, get faaaaded and Head back...get to the room around 7am? at least that's all I remember
              Last edited by WarreN; 05-19-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

FRIDAY

I cant remember waking up or what we did all day until going to PH...lol. I think I was probably drunk from the night before or maybe its been too long and it's erased? We head out to PH...plans for the night are Rum Jungle for a warm up because we heard it was legit and we were eating dinner there. We did the touristy thing for a bit around the strip, bellagio fountains I think was this day...then we hit up Fat Tuesdays because we wanted one of the big ass drinks with hella liquor, that's whats up! haha. We got some big ass ones and they had everclear viles for like $1 each extra or something, so I get like 2 and Aaron gets like 4 or 5....fool was determined to get arrested this night im tellin you. We also had a bet he wouldn't do it...so we arrive at Rum Jungle way earlier than expected and are told that we cannot bring in our drinks...bad timing on our part..we just got the damn things. So we're faced with a decision, waste our fun little drinks that cost like $20 or chug em...so we start to chug them and half way through we're like "oh shit, do we really want to chug everclear like this? Its so damn early...we wont survive this night" Wisely we decide NOT to drink the whole things but we're still so cheap and we want to stash them but then we're like "what if someone things they're some girls and tries to roofie us?" lol, Fuck it, we stash em anyway...We go in to have dinner and honestly I'm picky as fuck and nothing really looked good. I'm not all into fancy shit either not to mention the prices. I wasn't trying to spend $40 each on dinner not considering drinks, so we ordered some appetizers. Talked to the waitress a bit about the place and the crazy bottle setup they have in there. The plan was to stay at Rum Jungle after dinner because it was locals night or some type of event/special. I remember Rum Jungle impressing me with how it looked as I walked to the bathroom..odd note, but I think I remember stars or something? I dunno, anyway, we make a pit stop at the bathroom for some flask shots before heading to the bar to drink. We hang out for a bit but it's just REALLY not our crowd and we're not feeling it at all. Darryll has called me and asked us what we were doing that night as well and to stop by Drais.

At this point Kevin informs us that he won't be joining us this evening because little did we know, but he was born with a vajayjay and "absolutely could not go out 2 nights in a row and be able to function properly for what was to be our biggest night out the next day at XS with Bottles". So he bails....tricky part here..I can't remember what time it is here in the story. I know that we ended up at Drais. Talked to Darryll and he said he could get us in, we just needed to grab a couple girls. So we scour Bill's looking for potentials, we meet a few, but no bites on going to the after-hours club just yet. We ended up taking some shots with some girls that were carrying around a bottle as well. Why drink the flask when you have free liquor Just when it looks hopeless we find a group of 4 girls that is down. We walk them over and get right into Drais. Darryl hangs with us a bit and then we just start mingling. Aaron ends up meeting some local chick with a table and she invites us over. So we're drinking their bottles and everything. It was 4 local girls and we were having a good time. They weren't the best looking girls I will admit that right off, but they weren't all terrible either. We're playing the role enjoying ourselves with them all the while making drinks. Now this may have been a dickhead move, but we go dance and end up bringing some girls to their table, LOL. They visibly aren't too happy, but we share the attention and things continue. We're gettin well drunk by this point and so are they, but we're also running low on the bottle. So a few lap-dances later courtesy of Aaron and some sweet talking by me, next thing we know they are ordering another bottle! ITS BUSINESS!!! At this point Ankit calls me and asks us where we are and we tell him Drais. He ends up showing up with a few guys and we invite them over to the table. The girls at this point aren't happy at all, but I re-assure them that these are friends and they aren't interested in drinking their bottle...LIES

We drink til the bottle is gone then head out...I think we may have closed with Drais because we left at like 8am. So its light outside and we're looking for a Taxi. Guess what pulls up...but of course...a Limo. "Hey, you guys need a ride?" "naw man, we're going to the hotel" "Thats cool, I'll take you to your hotel" "nawwww, we wanna go to our hotel right now, not the strip club" Aaron is blitzed and wants to go...I'm REALLY not interested at 8am after the night we just had...but alas, as you can see, I'm a push over and I can't have my Party Libido questioned...I'm like Marty Mcfly...call me a chicken and its on! I've been known to do way worse things than going to a strip club at 8am in Las Vegas just because someone challenged me. I'm a sucker for a bet, what can i say? So anyway we head to the Rhino...oh boy. We walk in at like 8:30am and I'll tell you...this place knows no time...it is a dark, crowded money pit full of fake EVERYTHING'S. From their tales to their tits, I learn nothing in this place is real. Anyway, I get checked for my Flask...fuckers confiscated it at the coat check. We head to a table and sit down. Now I may be questioned about my manhood from this next few sentences, but I don't give a fuck! I wasn't down to spend anymore money that night, drunk, tired and seriously not looking forward to some BS stories and a pair of blue balls. Aaron proceeds to enjoy himself immensely and I am too, just not as much as he is. He's getting lap-dances and just all around lovin life at this point. The only money i was interested in spending at this point was for more white Russians and not the one's named Sasha and Natalia.

I do love this place though...the girls are relentless. I'm a nice guy and I honestly don't want to be bothered so as the first wave of strippers hit and landed on my lap, I started by lying to the strippers, "My buddy dragged me here, I have a fiance and I'm really not interested. This as you already guessed doesn't detour strippers,in fact, this makes them more aggressive and I think almost gives them a bonus besides getting to your wallet. Shows how much women are bitches to each other, haha. So when that doesn't work, I decide to go the honesty route, "I'm waiting for my buddy, I'm honestly not interested in spending any money on you so don't waste your time". some of them appreciated the heads up, but most said "ok, well can I just sit with you?". Who am I to deny a beautiful woman a nice warm bumpy place to rest her half naked ass? So anyway, 20+ strippers in less than 10 minutes must have came by...I'm not exaggerating either. By this time Aaron has ran off into the private room with some Asian girl that I personally didn't even think was hot..but eh, thats what he likes. So, it is now probably 10:30ish and this girl comes out with a long T-shirt on and panties I guess...she looked kinda tired and homely but definitely cute. She didn't look like she was trying too hard for anything at this point. So she comes over and I give her the "im not interested" speech and she says that she's cold and would just like to sit on my lap to keep warm for a while and chat. Yes, I know it was BS but by now I'm another 3 white Russians deep and my judgment is all but depleted. I let her sit and we talk and she tells me the tale of a country girl with a child looking to make some money so she strips but tonight has been crappy and she's only made $20, blah, blah, blah.

The girl stays and bs's with me for a good hour almost, bringing me "Secret water" and everything. Just as I've come back from giving in and finally deciding that I'm tired of fighting it and I'll take the lap-dance to save this young country mother from a moneyless night. Aaron strolls up with his Asian friend informing me that he has no money and needs me to pay off his private dance...I don't know what he got back there or what moves she had, but I ended up paying something like $400 and she STILL wanted more. At this point I'm pretty pissed and I tell Aaron he's on his own, I'm not paying this beezy anything more. I start heading towards the exit, I get my flask, meanwhile this stripper is following us saying that Aaron still owes her money and what not and that I need to pay it. I'm like fuck that, I'm not paying shit, I'm out! So we get outside and the stripper is seriously following us outside yelling as soon as we're passed the bouncer I just start running. I don't know where I'm going or why, but I'm like fuck this and Aaron follows. So we're running out in the middle of nowhere in the desert with a stripper close behind..at least for a minute. We turn the corner and stop running because she had given up. I check my phone, its 12:30pm...I look around, I don't know where the fuck we are...this place is in the middle of NO WHERE. We're walking in the desert and its 100+ degrees out, dressed all fitted from the night before, drunk as fuck, Aaron and I just look at each other "Vegas baby" lol. We hail a taxi and hit the room to sleep...

To be Continued for Saturday, Sunday and Monday the closer!
                Last edited by WarreN; 05-19-2010, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Holy Hell, Talk about a thread revival of epic proportions. Finally get to see the epic conclusion. It's like the fall tv series' leaving cliffhangers in Nov and having to wait until spring to continue watching. have to go back and reread the beginning.
                  mAyOD 2010
                  August 2011
                  Halloween 2011 - PH Towers

Comment

LoL I figure I wont be able to go for AOD but I've been sharing in the excitement this whole time, so it kinda jogged my memory and gave me motivation to write

Comment

oh hell yeahhhhhhhhh this is how we did it. big nights. and the biggest one yet is about to come in XS proportions

way to go warren

Comment

hahaha you gotta tell who you saved from getting bounced at Tao. i'm gonna say this was rudrish (considering the guy puked into a garbage can at wynn later that night). but he's not on the forums....

don't tell me it was me!!!

looking forward to tomorrow night's report as well. not able to go to AOD anymore either so i'm gonna have to vicariously live up our Saturday night at XS. flasks flasks flasks flasks!!!
                        Last edited by masterdeviance; 05-19-2010, 03:07 PM.

Comment

lol love the reference to Wings fans in the tank

Comment

lol freaking cream colored jacket.. man I m gonna miss the big W. Couldve used you in my crew..

Comment

Great TR glad it's been revived just in time for those of us not making it to AOD.
                              LAUGHTER WHEN A SMILE HAS AN ORGASM.

Comment

Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
                                hahaha you gotta tell who you saved from getting bounced at Tao. i'm gonna say this was rudrish (considering the guy puked into a garbage can at wynn later that night). but he's not on the forums....

don't tell me it was me!!!

looking forward to tomorrow night's report as well. not able to go to AOD anymore either so i'm gonna have to vicariously live up our Saturday night at XS. flasks flasks flasks flasks!!!
                                My bad MD, you just jogged my memory, it was your buddy. The tall one and I'm guessing you know who...I did think it was you for a minute, but my memory was cloudy. It was your buddy for sure, lol.

Originally posted by IndyColtsGal View Post
                                Great TR glad it's been revived just in time for those of us not making it to AOD.
                                Thank you I'll try and finish more of it today if it's slow at work...I think I typed this up for 3 hours yesterday :P

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                                  Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                                  smlaude
                                  I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                                  04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
                                • BarrelO
                                  BarrelO
                                  I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                                  04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
                                • ryan850
                                  ryan850
                                  good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                                  04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                                Working...
                                X