NyceGuy's Vegas Virgin TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

NyceGuy's Vegas Virgin TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    So what happened?
    I never went, but I considered going just to see what the mystery was all about. But the Bank was too much fun.
    Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

    Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
      I never went, but I considered going just to see what the mystery was all about. But the Bank was too much fun.
      You should have gone for us!!!
      ................

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
        You should have gone for us!!!
        I really considered it. But then a pretty blonde girl from California walked up next to me, and I completely forgot.
        Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

        Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ChasKrew View Post
          So your female neighbor went to green door? hmmmm this poses some very promising possibilities. I hope I can count on you to do what is needed
          what is needed..... hmmmm.
          think he needed to douse his neighbour in: antiseptic/antibiotics/some sort of bug spray.

          promising? i'm thinking gross
          Chillin's #3 fan

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
            what is needed..... hmmmm.
            think he needed to douse his neighbour in: antiseptic/antibiotics/some sort of bug spray.

            promising? i'm thinking gross
            Nothing a little bleach won't cure
            ChasKrew & KrewChas
            May 19th - 23rd
            MGM Sig.

            Lemme Smang it Giiiirl

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ChasKrew View Post
              Nothing a little bleach won't cure
              ahahaha, you're so practical
              Chillin's #3 fan

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
                ahahaha, you're so practical
                Dont worry... The burning goes away after a few days anyway.
                GO BIG OR GO HOME

                Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                Staying in Planet Hollywood
                2/4 - TBD
                2/5 -TBD
                2/6 - TBD

                Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                Comment


                • Originally posted by royale View Post
                  haha nice.. Did you have bangs like CM Punk? (Chris Angel wrestler) lol
                  No, I just had a regular Caesar haircut. Back when I had hair.
                  The only winning move is not to play.

                  Comment


                  • I just wanted to mention that my neighbor who I ran into in Vegas, I BELIEVE was in Nassau's LDW video. I believe it's the same girl, but I never got an answer from him when I asked who that girl was. It's a quick shot and i can't really tell for sure, but I'm about 80% sure.
                    Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                    Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                    Comment


                    • does anyone else feel they are in a 2nd grade classroom too? all mayhem then someone says "green door" everyone pays attention, then we start fucking around again....seriously we are a bunch of 7 year olds!!!
                      it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                        does anyone else feel they are in a 2nd grade classroom too? all mayhem then someone says "green door" everyone pays attention, then we start fucking around again....seriously we are a bunch of 7 year olds!!!
                        dammit, my secret is out
                        Vegas trips: 11/2004, 11/2008, MayOD 2011, 9/2012, July Invasion 2013, 2/2015, 7/2015

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by tao_experience View Post
                          dammit, my secret is out
                          nah 7 year olds even know how to close the deal!
                          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                            does anyone else feel they are in a 2nd grade classroom too? all mayhem then someone says "green door" everyone pays attention, then we start fucking around again....seriously we are a bunch of 7 year olds!!!
                            Were all ADD, its just a fact of life.
                            GO BIG OR GO HOME

                            Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                            Staying in Planet Hollywood
                            2/4 - TBD
                            2/5 -TBD
                            2/6 - TBD

                            Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                              I just wanted to mention that my neighbor who I ran into in Vegas, I BELIEVE was in Nassau's LDW video. I believe it's the same girl, but I never got an answer from him when I asked who that girl was. It's a quick shot and i can't really tell for sure, but I'm about 80% sure.
                              link to video, and time she appears????? I didnt realize this was still bugging you. Ill see if I know who she is and/or find out from Nassau.
                              Blackout Artist
                              [email protected]

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dnix View Post
                                link to video, and time she appears????? I didnt realize this was still bugging you. Ill see if I know who she is and/or find out from Nassau.
                                http://www.megavideo.com/?d=VFL4V6FJ

                                About 14:05 into the video.
                                Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                                Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X