NyceGuy's Vegas Virgin TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

NyceGuy's Vegas Virgin TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
    It's kind of hard to say. I remember liking Randy Savage quite a bit. I used him all the time in WWF Wrestlemania for the NES, mainly because my cousin never let me pick Hulk Hogan. I also went through a period of being an Ultimate Warrior mark. Speaking of which:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laiZgrIpbcA
    Dude.. nothing beats Wrestle Fest, arcade version in Royal rumble mode!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dnix View Post
      rock n roll express

      koko beware
      haha Ko Ko Beware!!

      Comment


      • Heres a blog of the top wrestlers of the 90s...

        http://mattjblair.blogspot.com/2007/...rs-of-90s.html



        #1

        Comment


        • Nyceguy please come back and save this thread it is going down hill.
          Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

          Official Kilt chaser

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
            Nyceguy please come back and save this thread it is going down hill.
            You didn't see Ravishing Rick rude do his manly dance?

            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVY8iwHXkw[/ame]


            "Let me show you what a real man looks like!"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by royale View Post
              You didn't see Ravishing Rick rude do his manly dance?

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVY8iwHXkw


              "Let me show you what a real man looks like!"
              It took him 2:50 minutes before he took off his robe. I want those 2:50 minutes I wasted back please.
              Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

              Official Kilt chaser

              Comment


              • machoooooooooooooooooo man randy savage
                1

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                  It took him 2:50 minutes before he took off his robe. I want those 2:50 minutes I wasted back please.
                  haha but you got to see what a real man looks like didnt you?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                    Nyceguy please come back and save this thread it is going down hill.
                    Wait a minute! That...that's Nyceguy's music! Bah gawd, King! This place is going crazy!
                    The only winning move is not to play.

                    Comment


                    • My favorite was always Bret "the hitman" Hart, until the dreaded screw over in Montreal. Then wrestling went downhill.



                      But how could you not love this kind of energy?

                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMFVBt89ZQ8[/ame]
                      GO BIG OR GO HOME

                      Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                      Staying in Planet Hollywood
                      2/4 - TBD
                      2/5 -TBD
                      2/6 - TBD

                      Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                      Comment


                      • Love the Hitman. I was also a huge Chris Benoit mark until...you know.
                        The only winning move is not to play.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                          My favorite was always Bret "the hitman" Hart, until the dreaded screw over in Montreal. Then wrestling went downhill.



                          But how could you not love this kind of energy?

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMFVBt89ZQ8
                          Oh yea, I read about the montreal screw job. Vince is a d*pshit for doing that to his only good wrestler at that time. I m kind of getting back into Smackdown on Friday nights when the divas are wrestling.

                          Comment


                          • I'm as much of a Bret Hart mark as anyone, but it's pretty well established practice that when you go to a rival promotion, you drop the strap on the way out. And it was pretty silly that he didn't want to lose a fake fight in his home country. Not his hometown, his home country.

                            My favorite guy on the roster now is CM Punk. Good on the mic, good in the ring, and he makes me reminisce about my own straight-edge days. That was back when I used to believe in things.
                            The only winning move is not to play.

                            Comment


                            • The Honkey Tonk Man
                              mAyOD 2010
                              August 2011
                              Halloween 2011 - PH Towers

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
                                I'm as much of a Bret Hart mark as anyone, but it's pretty well established practice that when you go to a rival promotion, you drop the strap on the way out. And it was pretty silly that he didn't want to lose a fake fight in his home country. Not his hometown, his home country.

                                My favorite guy on the roster now is CM Punk. Good on the mic, good in the ring, and he makes me reminisce about my own straight-edge days. That was back when I used to believe in things.
                                haha nice.. Did you have bangs like CM Punk? (Chris Angel wrestler) lol

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X