NyceGuy's Vegas Virgin TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

NyceGuy's Vegas Virgin TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    great TR man!!!!!!!!!! I love the loud and obnoxious meal at fashion show, i think thats a NY thing
    Originally posted by Addicted2SinCity View Post
    loud and obnoxious...yup, def a NY thing
    You should have seen us when they played Jay-z - Empire State of Mind...
    Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

    Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

    Comment


    • This thread has over 3,000 views. I just wanna say, I'm proud...lol
      Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

      Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

      Comment


      • Great job man. Sounds like you really had an awesome time. Nice way to lead up to the trip in May!
        GO BIG OR GO HOME

        Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
        Staying in Planet Hollywood
        2/4 - TBD
        2/5 -TBD
        2/6 - TBD

        Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
          Now now, I am a nyceguy so I can't say too much. Use your imagination.
          Dang.. Sunfire is all like so what positions did you guys try?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by royale View Post
            Dang.. Sunfire is all like so what positions did you guys try?
            uhhh correction I was actually thinking what positions did you guys NOT try.... there's a difference!
            I Survived Vegas

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SunFire View Post
              uhhh correction I was actually thinking what positions did you guys NOT try.... there's a difference!
              hahaha that reminds me, I didn't use the "Square Pillow" UEJ suggested

              Comment


              • Originally posted by royale View Post
                hahaha that reminds me, I didn't use the "Square Pillow" UEJ suggested
                That thing would make things complicated!
                GO BIG OR GO HOME

                Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                Staying in Planet Hollywood
                2/4 - TBD
                2/5 -TBD
                2/6 - TBD

                Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SunFire View Post
                  uhhh correction I was actually thinking what positions did you guys NOT try.... there's a difference!
                  I considered yelling AOD at one point, but I realized I haven't been made a full member yet, so I held back.
                  Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                  Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                  Comment


                  • What would have been funny is if you yelled AOD and some guy asked you... "Hey, whats AOD?" and your like... Umm im not sure yet, lol
                    GO BIG OR GO HOME

                    Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                    Staying in Planet Hollywood
                    2/4 - TBD
                    2/5 -TBD
                    2/6 - TBD

                    Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                      I considered yelling AOD at one point, but I realized I haven't been made a full member yet, so I held back.
                      I think that would have made you a full member!!!
                      ................

                      Comment


                      • AOD reminds me of ..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by royale View Post
                          AOD reminds me of ..

                          Great minds think alike.
                          The only winning move is not to play.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
                            hahaha nice... Who was your fave 80's wrestler? Mine was Ravishing Rick Rude

                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gA9NbyvPe4[/ame]

                            Gotta do the dance and flex them guns for the ladies...

                            Comment


                            • It's kind of hard to say. I remember liking Randy Savage quite a bit. I used him all the time in WWF Wrestlemania for the NES, mainly because my cousin never let me pick Hulk Hogan. I also went through a period of being an Ultimate Warrior mark. Speaking of which:

                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laiZgrIpbcA[/ame]
                              The only winning move is not to play.

                              Comment


                              • rock n roll express

                                koko beware
                                Blackout Artist
                                [email protected]

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X