Originally posted by nassau
View Post
Kellz is back.
Collapse
X
-
girlie u need to do what iiii do...us women never wear the same dress twice thanks to facebook/myspace etc etc........u need to start selling them lol....on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!! i used to post my dresses on ebay or sell it to my friends.....Originally posted by Kellz View PostI dont think I'll be wearing them again! They're blasted all over FB now! lol And thanks for the bday wishes!1
Comment
-
whoa...you are a genius. now i know what to do with all those dresses taking up space in my vegas drawer.Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Postgirlie u need to do what iiii do...us women never wear the same dress twice thanks to facebook/myspace etc etc........u need to start selling them lol....on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!! i used to post my dresses on ebay or sell it to my friends.....
Comment
-
Guest
haha consider it a compliment, they only hunt down hot girls to get on their list. But since you roll with JC, you might as well make a paper plane out of it.Originally posted by Kellz View Postwalking to the Miracle Mile shops!!! And what’s the deal with the people giving out free club passes?? I thought we were gonna be harassed by porn slappers not guestlist people!
Can't wait for the Wet update.. I didn't touch the Wynn pool cause Wet is just so much better
Comment
-
Saturday Day- I think we started stirring around 11am? There was much discussion about what to wear and what not to wear. Got texts from the bachelor party that they were headed over at 12:30 or so… We started walking over to the MGM around 1p. After what seemed like the longest walk EVER, we found our way to the pool! There was a huge mass of people and we couldn’t quite tell where we were supposed to be, so we headed for the guestlist line (which was THICK) and tried to figure out the quickest way in. The bachelor party homies were at the front of the line and had been there for an hour! People were dropping out of line and we wiggled our way up to them. Found the man with the clipboard and were in!! (The homies texted that they were still trying to get in another 45 min-1 hour later…) (Thanks Wet Republic hookup!!) We had to wait again at the top of the stairs but we were comped so no worries. Walk right in and were handed cute little cups of Ciroc and Lemonade from a cute Ciroc model!! I love this place already!!
We headed straight to the bathrooms to freshen up and cool off! COTDAMN it was hot!!! Then to the bar for the first of many Ciroc and whatevers… lol Hey it was a Diddy party! What else were we supposed to drink!? Plenty eye candy… Guys and girls... Rappers, athletes, actors, the place was PACKED with people and the DJ was hot all day. Diddy party!! There’s nothing like it! I used to work at his restaurant in Atlanta when I was in college. I have so many fond memories of drinking and partying (at work and after!) Gooood times.
We grabbed some towels and found a spot near the pool to drop our stuff. Thought about doing a small daybed in advance but it was a little more than we were willing to spend. Didn’t really need it anyway. We danced, got drunk, flirted, took pics with random cuties, took pics of some random not-so-cuties… GOOD times!! Had a little too much fun and my hair was no longer cute. But it was TOTALLY worth it! I didn’t feel like anyone was being pretentious (pet peeve) everyone was just there to party and have a good time!! (Made sure to thank and tip our contact, I don’t think he had a clue what I was talking about.. or he couldn’t hear me.. He was pointing to his ears. LOL) I LOVE WET REPUBLIC!!!
So when the sun was getting low we started making our way toward the exit, going back to the hotel to regroup and get ready for the night. Saw some cuties walking out and I walked right up behind one and started walking in step with him. LOL (I got home and learned the name for this is “Ghosting”! FF to 2:30 mark [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peAtB_dFUh0[/ame] LMAO Drunk! Sue me!) Found out he and his crew would be at XS later… HEY WE’RE gonna be at XS later! *wink wink nudge nudge Huh! Huh!
So we walked and joked with them all the way out of the hotel, parting ways at the front… Now what the hell was his name?? Oh yeah and the bachelor party never made it in…
Got back to the hotel and we were starving since I think all we ate was a taco or something all day. There was a discussion about going to sit in a restaurant for their $20 three course dinner but I believe I was the one who shot that idea down? I was still wet and was sure they didn’t want us sitting in their restaurant anymore than I wanted to be sitting in there! We grabbed food at Dick’s Last Resort on the way up to the room. Burgers, wings and I got a salad. The female bartender was a total biotch for some reason? There was some misunderstanding about her carding us to order food, no drinks. Dunno. Then, while we were sitting there waiting for our orders to come up, a large bellied bartender turns around in front of us and flashes a red g-string!! All I remember is seeing him climb up on the other side of the bar… ass, belly and g-string!! It was totally 7 or 8pm by the time we got our orders, so I knew we’d blown another chance at making the JC meetup.
So we ate, yelled at each other, had some laughs, passed out...
@mihkell
Past trippies
9/04 Westin
9/09 Excalibur
11/11 Hard Rock
6/13 Planet Hollywood
8/13 Excal
9/13 Cosmo
10/13 Aria
6/14 Cosmo
Comment
-
Saturday night- I think I woke up around 10? I dunno. I know I was b*tching about wanting somebody else to get up and shower first because I’m always the first in the shower. I had a hangover ‘tude. LOL I think we all went back to sleep for another hour. Then I woke up again with an attitude and b8tched again about somebody needing to get up or we just weren’t going out!! (still half drunk. Don’t judge me!) Laid around, then went to the bathroom mumbling and grumbling and somebody was already in there... LOL Oops! My bad! We started the glam process (two more hours) and had nothing in the room to drink!! I WAS SO DAMNED GRUMPY!! And SOBER!! WTF!? Hopped a cab over to XS and the bachelor party was already there texting that they met some people from our colleges that were giving them free drinks. (SpEED it up cabbie!!) Made it to the Encore and found our way to XS. General admission line took no more than 10-15 minutes MAX and we were in! The place is gorgeous! Walked in and who do we see? Cutie from Wet Republic and friends @ the first table on the right! He had his guy pour us all drinks and insisted that the waitress give me an extra birthday shot of Patron… Ok!
Since none of us had ever been to XS before we took ourselves on a little tour. So MANY PEOPLE!! But it wasn’t overcrowded! Nice. We did a lap around the pool and finally ran into the bachelor party who introduced us to the free drinks people. Lol Apparently the lady was a graduate of my college and works for Heineken now and was in town for work/the fight. It was just she and her husband at the table outside by the pool, trying to meet their comped table minimum of 2 G’s. They were ready to go, so she tells us that she’s gonna order another bottle so they can make their minimum and they’re leaving… and Happy Birthday. WHAT!! A table and a free bottle at the newest, hottest, most beautiful spot in the world outside on a warm night for your birthday? OK!! THANKS!! I LOVE XS!!
Mmkay! So I remember some drinking, some walking, some pictures, dancing with one of the bachelor party (I think he kissed me!?), two of my girls went to the airport to catch early flights, me and my last girl stayed with the guys and polished off the bottle. Then we went on a drunken ride to Olympic Gardens, which I was highly disappointed in. Now let me say, I do not like girls like ‘that’, but these chicks looked super busted. I felt bad for the guys because they’d paid to get in and the strippers didn’t even have bubbies!! Where are the bubbies?!
We went back to the guys’ hotel to hang out more, they promised to cook us breakfast. They made pretty good eggs and microwave bacon. Lol Then we all fell asleep. It was 6am last time I checked a watch…@mihkell
Past trippies
9/04 Westin
9/09 Excalibur
11/11 Hard Rock
6/13 Planet Hollywood
8/13 Excal
9/13 Cosmo
10/13 Aria
6/14 Cosmo
Comment
-
Sunday - We slept for what seemed like the whole afternoon when my girl woke me up and said “It’s time for our Walk of Shame!” Me “OMG!!! What time is it?!!??” Her “11:30” Me “Oh.” Not too bad. We say our goodbyes to the boys and head downstairs. Luckily, we didn’t look a hot funky mess. The doorman was totally flirting with us while we were waiting for a cab!! Then the lady cab driver tells us we look beautiful and we tell her we’re dressed up for a wedding but she’s asking too many questions for us to keep the lie going, so we fessed up. I still don’t think she quite understood though... LOL THEN, since we only took one key out of the room the night before (whose dumbass idea?!) we had to stop at the front desk for a copy. The girls that left took the one key we had. So we couldn’t sneak up to the room, we had to walk tall across the lobby in all our hooker-esque glory at 12 noon on Sunday!! The lady in front of us in the line goes “You girls look BEAUTIFUL all dressed up so early!” We just looked at each other and tried not to laugh. If you only knew lady…
The rest of the day and trip were pretty laid back… My girl stopped and got food for us in her Saturday night dress, while I got water and went upstairs. We debated on laying around for the rest of the day or going to Rehab. I sent out a few texts to see what the bachelor party and the cutie from XS were doing and all said they were headed to Rehab. We laid around and watched a bunch of episodes of Parental Control on MTV that just happened to be hilarious! Then decided to get off our butts and check out Rehab. To be honest, I could’ve done without it… Maybe we didn’t have enough to drink or were still hungover or I expected too much but meh. Just wasn’t my cup of tea. I did have fun hanging with the bachelors though. (OHhhh I know.. they were pumping house music the ENTIRE time we were there. No switch up.)
We ended up going over to the seafood buffet at the Rio and got lucky there was no line!! It was wrapped way around the escalators when we came out. The food there was reaaaally good. We went back to the room and passed out. I tried to wake myself up and thought about going out but it wasn’t happening. Then around 1am I was up and wide awake. I think I watched the MTV awards or something.. I was in and out. Texting one of the bachelor party, who kept saying come hang with him cuz he couldn’t sleep either. Ummm... no. I had a 9am flight and wasn’t gonna stress myself!! So I finally went back to sleep and could barely wake up to get to the airport!! Rushed around throwing stuff in the suitcases, hopped in a cab, told him to take the cheapest way, (I think the cabbies try to play you when they go the “fastest” way). Get there in no time and I pay the guy and he goes “I forgot to turn on the airport tax” or some crap. I’m like… “Nahh”. And walked away. He didn’t say sh*t else. Last one on the flight and we’re delayed because of fog at SFO. So I just took the time we were sitting on the ground to look over my pics and LAUGH to myself…
I had an awesome time and I owe it all to you guys and my BFFS!!! I LOVE JC.COM!!!@mihkell
Past trippies
9/04 Westin
9/09 Excalibur
11/11 Hard Rock
6/13 Planet Hollywood
8/13 Excal
9/13 Cosmo
10/13 Aria
6/14 Cosmo
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment