Las Vegas Costco and alcohol - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Las Vegas Costco and alcohol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
    You mean filling the bathtub with ice and dropping kirkland vodka in there isn't classy?
    I might just drop a keg in a bathtub
    GO BIG OR GO HOME

    Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
    Staying in Planet Hollywood
    2/4 - TBD
    2/5 -TBD
    2/6 - TBD

    Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

    Comment


    • #17
      Not sure about Kirklands vodka ... stuff went down rather hard for me ... Stoli Elit is a great ultra premium vodka.
      Vegas 3.19.15

      Comment


      • #18
        Had Stoli Elit (still have some left) - it's good, but hardly justifies the price tag ($65 for a fifth), in my opinion.

        Honestly, if I want a solid vodka and I'll spend, I'll go with chopin or Ciroc.
        TR from most-recent trip:


        My TR from LDW '09:

        I II III IV

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
          Had Stoli Elit (still have some left) - it's good, but hardly justifies the price tag ($65 for a fifth), in my opinion.

          Honestly, if I want a solid vodka and I'll spend, I'll go with chopin or Ciroc.
          Ciroc is good
          Vegas 3.19.15

          Comment


          • #20
            God, I wish it were Friday night. So could go for some now.
            TR from most-recent trip:


            My TR from LDW '09:

            I II III IV

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Keebler View Post
              I might just drop a keg in a bathtub
              it would be worth it for your group
              Blackout Artist
              [email protected]

              Comment


              • #22
                whoever said Kirkland is just as good as grey goose is full of sh*t!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                  God, I wish it were Friday night. So could go for some now.
                  I downed one of my disposable flasks earlier filled with Smirnoff apple or some shut like that (it's what I had) I know I'm gonna hate it in the morning
                  ................

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by royale View Post
                    whoever said Kirkland is just as good as grey goose is full of sh*t!
                    That'd be me.

                    Honestly, do a blind taste test and you'll see what I'm saying.
                    TR from most-recent trip:


                    My TR from LDW '09:

                    I II III IV

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      hmmm Costco quality is pretty good usually but Costco isn't even allowed to sell alcohol where I live hopefully I'm not missing out on anything that great
                      I Survived Vegas

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                        That'd be me.

                        Honestly, do a blind taste test and you'll see what I'm saying.
                        I bought one and I hated it... but I am more of a Belvedere drinker anyway

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Belv is pretty good stuff, I will say.

                          I guess I just never really bought into the Grey Goose hype. Sure, it looks cool and sounds expensive, but underneath it all, it's really not that great and not worth a $50 handle.

                          Have you ever tried Hangar One? It's made out here in California - I love it.
                          TR from most-recent trip:


                          My TR from LDW '09:

                          I II III IV

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                            Belv is pretty good stuff, I will say.

                            I guess I just never really bought into the Grey Goose hype. Sure, it looks cool and sounds expensive, but underneath it all, it's really not that great and not worth a $50 handle.

                            Have you ever tried Hangar One? It's made out here in California - I love it.
                            Nope I havent tried that one... We have another cali vodka called Blue Ice I believe..

                            Also some people are sayin Svedka is like a cheap unknown good vodka.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Svedka is like Absolut without the packaging. It's under $20 for a handle, so it is totally worth it.

                              You sound like someone who appreciates a good vodka (unlike those people who order $15 shots of Grey goose, then throw them in a cosmo). I'm quite sure you will like Hangar One.
                              TR from most-recent trip:


                              My TR from LDW '09:

                              I II III IV

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                                Svedka is like Absolut without the packaging. It's under $20 for a handle, so it is totally worth it.

                                You sound like someone who appreciates a good vodka (unlike those people who order $15 shots of Grey goose, then throw them in a cosmo). I'm quite sure you will like Hangar One.
                                haha yea I sure do... I try to bring my own whenever I go to Vegas. Alright I will check that one out, I m sure Bevmo carries it, if Costco doesnt..

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X