What's Everyone Favorite Beer? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What's Everyone Favorite Beer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by pcket5s View Post
    I gotta try this Fat Tire.. I've never even heard of it.... but +1 of the Killians that some good shit right there
    It's an amber ale I believe... good stuff! I've turned a few people onto it!
    ................

    Comment


    • #32
      Fat Tire is a great beer. It started in Colorado but is more of a west coast type of beer now. Wish i could get it in Miami, but i guess its like more of a treat when i come out west to have it.
      GO BIG OR GO HOME

      Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
      Staying in Planet Hollywood
      2/4 - TBD
      2/5 -TBD
      2/6 - TBD

      Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Keebler View Post
        Fat Tire is a great beer. It started in Colorado but is more of a west coast type of beer now. Wish i could get it in Miami, but i guess its like more of a treat when i come out west to have it.
        Well if you really want it that bad I can ship you a 12 pack or so since it's very easily accessible to me
        ................

        Comment


        • #34
          Any St. Arnolds Seasonal, Firemans 4, Shock Top

          Comment


          • #35
            ------------------------------------------------------
            See you in May!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              CORONA, Bud Light Lime, and the Chelada (Ordered Seperately made with Dos Equis)
              Cheers\_/*\_/Chappÿ

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ChappStick View Post
                CORONA, Bud Light Lime, and the Chelada (Ordered Seperately made with Dos Equis)
                I'm a Texas girl and I love my budlight sometimes Dos

                Comment


                • #38
                  1. La Rossa
                  2. Sweetwater 420
                  3. Stella Artois

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by ChappStick View Post
                    CORONA, Bud Light Lime, and the Chelada (Ordered Seperately made with Dos Equis)
                    I dont really do Cheladas but if its made with Dos then it might be good! hhmmm.... now I'll have to make one!
                    ................

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      hmm... American sure love their Budweisers!


                      I suppose same thing in Canada.. Labatt Blue and Molson Canadian are quite popular amongst the general population.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
                        hmm... American sure love their Budweisers!


                        I suppose same thing in Canada.. Labatt Blue and Molson Canadian are quite popular amongst the general population.
                        I like Bud light cause I can drink a lot of them and not get too messed up! I had a 12 pk earlier before watching football and during it... I'm sober now! but if it was a 12 of something else like Dos XX for some reason I'd be a bit more trashed!
                        ................

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                          I like Bud light cause I can drink a lot of them and not get too messed up! I had a 12 pk earlier before watching football and during it... I'm sober now! but if it was a 12 of something else like Dos XX for some reason I'd be a bit more trashed!
                          good to know...that'll make my drinking you under the table easier.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by misspriss View Post
                            good to know...that'll make my drinking you under the table easier.
                            haha all this talk... we will see if you can back it up in Vegas!!! Oh yeah... and KC will be recording it with his flip!
                            ................

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                              haha all this talk... we will see if you can back it up in Vegas!!! Oh yeah... and KC will be recording it with his flip!
                              If I can find it, im going to be trashed
                              I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I'm not liking all this talk of beer right now.

                                My head feels like a train wreak.

                                Never mix Stone IPA with Sam Adams Boston and Grey Goose.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X