What's Everyone Favorite Beer? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What's Everyone Favorite Beer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    If I can find it, im going to be trashed
    Were gonna have to duct tape it to your hand. haha.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME

    Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
    Staying in Planet Hollywood
    2/4 - TBD
    2/5 -TBD
    2/6 - TBD

    Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
      I'm not liking all this talk of beer right now.

      My head feels like a train wreak.

      Never mix Stone IPA with Sam Adams Boston and Grey Goose.
      That actually sounds like a good mix!
      ................

      Comment


      • #48
        Guinness but only at home
        Hoegaarden
        Erdinger
        Wieselburger

        Usual night out knocking back the pints i'll usually hit the Heineken
        Me + 9 guys hitting LV Jan 6th - 10th

        Exact plan of action to be decided.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
          That actually sounds like a good mix!
          Oh it was great last night, but not so great right now.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by don.paulie View Post
            Guinness but only at home
            Hoegaarden
            Erdinger
            Wieselburger

            Usual night out knocking back the pints i'll usually hit the Heineken
            Guinness - probably my number one miss from back in ireland.
            my replacement for over here is local IPA, which is fondly referred to as the DUI IPA locally. Nice beer but after three and it is hard to stop the night from turning into a monster.

            I got through phase of Bud light or coors light, usally that is hot days or in places that I am unsure of the beer... Bud and Coors tend to be bud and coors not matter were you are
            ---
            Murble

            Comment


            • #51
              My three favs are Manny's, Fat Tire, and Stella Artois. In Seattle, there's a place called Tap House Grill. They have 160 beers on tap and happy house twice a day, perfect for getting messed up on the cheap.

              Comment


              • #52
                Speaking of beer any of you guys go to yard house ?
                I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                  Speaking of beer any of you guys go to yard house ?
                  We have one downtown and as big of a beer guy as ive been in the past... I havent been yet but soon I will!
                  ................

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    hands down...............Dos Equis Lager

                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2XuEnNiMF4[/ame]

                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUdSjpc9-70&NR=1[/ame]
                    February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
                    February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
                    April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
                    May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                      Speaking of beer any of you guys go to yard house ?
                      Atleast once a month.

                      But lately i've been visiting The Goat Hill Tavern more often; they've got 141 beers on tap

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Never heard of that one. Yardhouse is great
                        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                          Never heard of that one. Yardhouse is great
                          Yes it is.

                          I love their half yard & their half priced appetizers during happy hour.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Had a pretty good haul at the beer store today. Really looking forward to trying 30 Year Ola Dubh.

                            If you're ever in DC, I recommend hitting up RFD. It's the sister bar to the better known Brickskeller, but I prefer it because it's closer to where I live (or where I lived for the past two years, at least) and it has a better draft selection.
                            The only winning move is not to play.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Grolsch no.1
                              Dommelsch no.2

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Three words: Founders Breakfast Stout.
                                The only winning move is not to play.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X