Originally posted by pcket5s
View Post
What's Everyone Favorite Beer?
Collapse
X
-
Fat Tire is a great beer. It started in Colorado but is more of a west coast type of beer now. Wish i could get it in Miami, but i guess its like more of a treat when i come out west to have it.GO BIG OR GO HOME
Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
Staying in Planet Hollywood
2/4 - TBD
2/5 -TBD
2/6 - TBD
Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010
Comment
-
Well if you really want it that bad I can ship you a 12 pack or soOriginally posted by Keebler View PostFat Tire is a great beer. It started in Colorado but is more of a west coast type of beer now. Wish i could get it in Miami, but i guess its like more of a treat when i come out west to have it.
since it's very easily accessible to me
................
Comment
-
I like Bud light cause I can drink a lot of them and not get too messed up!Originally posted by tangoplus View Posthmm... American sure love their Budweisers!
I suppose same thing in Canada.. Labatt Blue and Molson Canadian are quite popular amongst the general population.
I had a 12 pk earlier before watching football and during it... I'm sober now! but if it was a 12 of something else like Dos XX for some reason I'd be a bit more trashed!
................
Comment
-
good to know...that'll make my drinking you under the table easier.Originally posted by Cisco419 View PostI like Bud light cause I can drink a lot of them and not get too messed up!
I had a 12 pk earlier before watching football and during it... I'm sober now! but if it was a 12 of something else like Dos XX for some reason I'd be a bit more trashed!
Comment
-
If I can find it, im going to be trashedOriginally posted by Cisco419 View Posthaha all this talk... we will see if you can back it up in Vegas!!! Oh yeah... and KC will be recording it with his flip!
I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment