"other" fun pool parties - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

"other" fun pool parties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "other" fun pool parties

I was curious if anyone had any input on some other fun pool parties to go to other than the obvious Tier 1 dayclubs. I live in UT and have been going to Vegas for a while now and would like to make it out there as many times as possible this summer, that being said my budget is not big enough for daybeds, cabanas and such for each trip. I have heard the Flamingo Go pool can be a good time or TI. Just trying to switch it up a bit. Any input I would certainly appreciate.

Thanks all!!

Originally posted by braden801 View Post
    I was curious if anyone had any input on some other fun pool parties to go to other than the obvious Tier 1 dayclubs. I live in UT and have been going to Vegas for a while now and would like to make it out there as many times as possible this summer, that being said my budget is not big enough for daybeds, cabanas and such for each trip. I have heard the Flamingo Go pool can be a good time or TI. Just trying to switch it up a bit. Any input I would certainly appreciate.

Thanks all!!
    Liquid at Aria (I don't think this would be considered tier 1)
    Definitely Flamingo Go Pool
    Caesar's Venus pool
    Bare at the Mirage
    Moorea Beach at Mandalay Bay

TI is ok, depends on the crowd. Can be very hit or miss.
    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Trop's actual hotel pool was one of the original party pools. Should still be a nice spot.
        Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
        mAyOD 5/16-5/22
        Late Summer July-August

Comment

Saturday just go to the pool you are staying at (as long you are at a decent hotel).
          We had a great time at the European Pool at Encore last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Smith
            Wednesday: Skip the tan........ Come to Eclipse..... It's a night time pool party located at Mandalay Bay. Guestlist is free for even ratio groups 1:1 girls:guys or more girls. This venue is EDM certified and approved by me! Starts in May.
            I thought Eclipse had been moved to Sunday's this year? Gonna be a long day now EBC through to Eclipse!!
            An 8,000 mile journey is always worth it when it ends in Vegas!

Comment

I'm hopping someone will eventually produce a report of the Sapphire pool party.
              What I am about.

Comment

Originally posted by SelfMade View Post
                I'm hopping someone will eventually produce a report of the Sapphire pool party.

I'm intrigued...

For Saturday, if you want to save a little money, I like Tao Beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Smith
                  Best Pool Parties by day of the week... Consider them top teir or not here's my picks:

Sunday: Encore Beach Club, hands down IMO they consistently have the best pool party in Vegas on Sundays, ANY Sunday you can't go wrong. Plus, on guestlist, ladies are free & guys are sometimes free or $20-$30 on guestlist. You won't break the bank here.

Monday: Bare Pool at Mirage, Industry party. What does this mean? You get to party with the people who party for a living, end of story.

Tuesday: Palms Pool, Open 7 days a week, Palms Pool is basically THE only option on this day other then going to the regular hotel pools. My advice, stick with the hotel pool. It's free, and you can meet girls that are staying in the same hotel you are

Wednesday: Skip the tan........ Come to Eclipse..... It's a night time pool party located at Mandalay Bay. Guestlist is free for even ratio groups 1:1 girls:guys or more girls. This venue is EDM certified and approved by me! Starts in May.

Thursday: Again, skip the tan...... Come to Surrender's Night Swim Pool Party. Free for even ratio groups & ladies get free drinks

Now on to the weekend!!!

Friday: Wet Republic.... While you won't always find the Top DJ's here on this day, you can at least Experience Wet Republic on a budget. The crowd is great, music still popping, and generally they offer a guestlist with ladies free, and guys $20-$30. On Saturdays & Sundays, guys generally start at $100+ so Friday is a great value.

Saturday: You're gonna love this............ Skip the pools....... Why. All of them are over priced IMO..... Enjoy the strip, site see, visit downtown, have a nice lunch and plan your night accordingly. Most people book their table reservations at nightclubs on Saturdays so it is important to rest up, and get to the nightclub ON TIME, before 10:30 to get a great table location at a great price for the least amount of hassle.

This is my ADVISE. Your experience may vary. Take everything I say with a big fat grain of salt Cheers!

Totally agree on the Saturday idea. How many people have experience/know of someone who was in a group where half the guys went out too hard saturday and couldn't make it out Saturday night and thus the whole group couldn't afford bottle service? *raises hand

Comment

The original poster's issue was no budget for cabanas, daybeds at the tier 1 daypools.
                    Why not place them in your summer visits and just get presales...that way you enjoy the crowds, the DJ's, the music the whole experience minus the need for a large cabana/daybed/lilypad budget.

Comment

Originally posted by SelfMade View Post
                      It's a little weird. Definitely only go on hosted event days, because that's the only time there will be enough women who aren't on staff or strippers will be there. It's a good looking spot and the food is great, but the bottles are overpriced (more than Tao Beach/Liquid).

Daybeds are relatively cheap though. Some of the strippers are a little aggressive trying to get people inside for dances, but that's nothing new.

If you're looking for something relatively chill, it's an interesting alternative
                      Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                      mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                      Late Summer July-August

Comment

Originally posted by swbtgiants View Post
                        Totally agree on the Saturday idea. How many people have experience/know of someone who was in a group where half the guys went out too hard saturday and couldn't make it out Saturday night and thus the whole group couldn't afford bottle service? *raises hand
                        I had a buddy who went so hard at Wet on Friday that he couldn't make Surrender that night. Then again at Tao Beach the next day... He actually made it like 30 minutes in line at Marquee and then decided to bounce back to the hotel. Repeat Sunday at EBC, so he missed XS and Drai's. hahaha.

But I always just tell those guys to figure their shit out and keep going without them. It's not my responsibility to take time off so the unseasoned can hang

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
                          I had a buddy who went so hard at Wet on Friday that he couldn't make Surrender that night. Then again at Tao Beach the next day... He actually made it like 30 minutes in line at Marquee and then decided to bounce back to the hotel. Repeat Sunday at EBC, so he missed XS and Drai's. hahaha.

But I always just tell those guys to figure their shit out and keep going without them. It's not my responsibility to take time off so the unseasoned can hang
                          hahaha exactly what I was talking about. I agree with the "get it together & not on my watch attitude" EXCEPT when it cuts the # of people splitting the minimum. Then it really tweaks me...lol

Comment

Originally posted by swbtgiants View Post
                            hahaha exactly what I was talking about. I agree with the "get it together & not on my watch attitude" EXCEPT when it cuts the # of people splitting the minimum. Then it really tweaks me...lol
                            Fair point... I am pretty careful to figure out bottle splits based only on the people that I know will keep it going. I'd rather be prepared to pay $400-$500/night than expect to pay $250 and get blindsided when it comes time to go to the club. Then sometimes you are pleasantly surprised when an extra couple guys comes out and you save some $!

Or, just have any stragglers pay for an extra bottle!

Comment

Lmfao.Chrisbru, I'm feeling the new title by the way man!
                              "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
                              Palms 2009
                              MGM 2009
                              Caesars 2011
                              Sky Lofts 2011
                              Palms Place 2012
                              Planet Hollywood 2012
                              Hard Rock 2012
                              Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

Comment

Latest Topics