Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GhostBar Day Club

Anyone know when GBDC opens up again?
    "If you aim to leave Las Vegas with a small fortune, go there with a large one."

Do you think it'll be open Columbus Day weekend?
    Upcoming Trips:
    July 10-12, 2015 / Marquee Day Club, Drais, Encore Beach Club, Tryst/XS

Past Trips:
    Nov. 13-16, 2014 / Drai's, Tryst, XS, The Light, GBDC
    Aug. 15 - 17, 2014 / Drai's, Marquee, Encore Beach Club, Tryst, XS
    Oct. 11 - 13, 2013 / The Light, Tryst, Marquee Day Club, TAO Beach
    July 26-29, 2012 / XS, Wet Republic, Haze
    July 15-18, 2011 / XS, Pure
    Sept. 23-26, 2010 / TAO, Lax, Moon

Comment

Its usually like the third week in october around the 20th. I know caude every yr i debate going to opening day for my birthday. Thos yr im going to be down there oct. 25th! Hopefully im there in time!!

Comment

If you guys find out an exact date please let me know, planning to go a few times this season.
        "If you aim to leave Las Vegas with a small fortune, go there with a large one."

Comment

Just got an email saying it will open Oct 19th this year.

Comment

Anybody have a contact for this year and any ideas of minimums? Looking at this as an option for Saturday October 26th for a 6 guy bachelor party.

Comment

cant wait for NOvember 23!! GBDC during the day and Calvin Harris at MGM later that night

Comment

Originally posted by dustinandrew View Post
                cant wait for NOvember 23!! GBDC during the day and Calvin Harris at MGM later that night
                Wooooo Hoooo Hoooo Hoooo. Hubby and I are wanting to try out Ghostbar Dayclub on Saturday the 23rd as well and then planning on Calvin Harris at Hakkassan later too. Good taste buddy! Have you been to either before? This will be our 3rd time in Sin City but we have not been to either clubs before. Never been to a dayclub before. Soooooo excited!

Hay

Comment

Originally posted by Haleykins Jones View Post
                  Wooooo Hoooo Hoooo Hoooo. Hubby and I are wanting to try out Ghostbar Dayclub on Saturday the 23rd as well and then planning on Calvin Harris at Hakkassan later too. Good taste buddy! Have you been to either before? This will be our 3rd time in Sin City but we have not been to either clubs before. Never been to a dayclub before. Soooooo excited!

Hay
                  haha It's gonna be a blast! This will be my 3rd time to Vegas as well....this year haha but have never been to either club.

Using Chris Hornak http://www.freevegasclubpasses.com/ for GBDC! Already confirmed for that day

I was actually gonna do Moon and GhostBar Saturday night but saw that Calvin was coming so much better choice lol

Comment

Thanks, just got that hooked up for hubby and I as well. Still need to get tix for Calvin Harris. We are in Vancouver and will be flying down early Friday morning. 23 more days! Considering Steve Aoki for Sunday night but wish it was at a different venue.

Comment

There is not nearly enough action in these forums....

Comment

Thanks, just got that hooked up for hubby and I as well. Still need to get tix for Calvin Harris. We are in Vancouver and will be flying down early Friday morning. 23 more days! Considering Steve Aoki for Sunday night but wish it was at a different venue.
                        Buy your Calvin tickets ASAP! http://tickets.hakkasanlv.com/hakkas...s/event/109964 They're $20 for Woman and $30 for men right now and will go A LOT higher.

We come in Friday too lol What hotel you staying at? We're staying at the Mirage

Comment

I was at GBDC last Saturday and I must say we had an amazing time. Hit up Drew Brilakis and he will take care of you. He was by far the best host I used over the weekend.

Comment

Hi ya we are staying at Planet Hollywood. I waited to long... Why I don't know. Bought my Calvin Harris Tix but paid $30 more than we should have. Damn! Super excited for Ghostbar Dayclub! Seems like a great way to spend the day. Thn back to the room to shower and primp for the night out! Dinner and CH!!!! Where you from and who you going with? I'm Haley, from van with my hubby Justin
                            XoXoX
                            Hay

Comment

Hi ya we are staying at Planet Hollywood. I waited to long... Why I don't know. Bought my Calvin Harris Tix but paid $30 more than we should have. Damn! Super excited for Ghostbar Dayclub! Seems like a great way to spend the day. Thn back to the room to shower and primp for the night out! Dinner and CH!!!! Where you from and who you going with? I'm Haley, from van with my hubby Justin
                              XoXoX
                              Hay
                              daamn! Well least you got them still.. lol

im Dustin from Windsor, ON (border city next to Detroit) and coming with work friends

super pumped for GBDC as well We're doing the VIP Club Crawl from Nite Tours the night before.. it's gonna be a rough morning!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X