GhostBar Day Club - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

GhostBar Day Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning on hitting up GBDC this Saturday November 16th, I have 9 guys in my group, does anyone have any experience or advice, will it be worth getting a table and a few bottles? Or is it pretty easy to get drinks at the bar? Thanks for the help...We need to be able to stumble into watch the fight and than Tiesto at Hakkasan .

Comment

Originally posted by Killa9 View Post
      Planning on hitting up GBDC this Saturday November 16th, I have 9 guys in my group, does anyone have any experience or advice, will it be worth getting a table and a few bottles? Or is it pretty easy to get drinks at the bar? Thanks for the help...We need to be able to stumble into watch the fight and than Tiesto at Hakkasan .
      I think a table is worth it at GBDC and its not too pricey... but from my experience from doing a table is usually getting too trashed to go hard at night haha
      "If you aim to leave Las Vegas with a small fortune, go there with a large one."

Comment

Was there 3 weeks ago and I arrived with 4 dudes at 3pm. There was no line, and able to get cover comped. They gave it away pretty easily.

I'm a fan of bottle service, but I would not bother getting it at GBDC. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast at GBDC. It just doesn't warrant bottle service. It is a good point that you might just get too drunk to go nightclubing later. It was easy to get drinks at the bar. I would highly recommend getting a 40oz in a paper bag ($25).

Wear a costume.

Originally posted by Killa9 View Post

Comment

Anyone know when the closing weekend is for GBDC?
          "If you aim to leave Las Vegas with a small fortune, go there with a large one."

Comment

Anyone or any of the hosts have insight on how GBDC has been lately? Still a crazy good time like years past or has it died down a bit this year?

Comment

Went this past weekend around 4PM and though it was crowded, it wasn't as crowded as I've seen in the past. Still had an amazing time. Shout out to Chad Noyes for walking us in and offering a great min for a table-- even though he no longer works there haha. Was finally nice to meet him considering that I've had him as a contact for years.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X