7/25-7/27 First Vegas Pool Party - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

7/25-7/27 First Vegas Pool Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/25-7/27 First Vegas Pool Party

Wow, I'm amazed I didn't find this site when I was planning previous trips to Vegas, but glad I did this time. There are 6-8 guys going this weekend for a couple birthdays and I'm trying to plan out the clubs since it's all dudes and getting into clubs will be much harder than every previous Vegas trip I've done. This is also our first experience with Vegas Pool parties so any advice is welcomed.

We arrive late Thursday and leave early Sunday so Friday and Saturday are our main days.

Friday-Tao, Wet Republic, Ditch, or we are staying at the Cosmo so MDC?

Saturday-From what I've read Daylight seems like the place to be

Is this what you would recommend? I think the consensus is we want to check out MDC one day so would it be better to do that Friday or Saturday since Saturday seems to be the more popular day there?

Also what is the best approach to getting into these places and how much should we expect to be set back getting in. Is getting on the guest list beneficial or should we do presale?

Also, any feedback/experience with using this site and his "guest list"?
    Last edited by sd_brew_crew; 07-20-2013, 12:58 PM.

sd-
    Regularly you can get into MDC and Marquee nightclub free on friday because your hotel guests-
    show your room key- I think each room key is good for two entry's so make sure you get the key situation figured out- ie don't show up with one key and think eight people are getting in free but if there are four keys in groups of two I think it will work.

In terms of where to go or "the place to be" look at each clubs lineup- who the dj is, what the event is and see if you like the dj and how it compares to the other clubs/pools lineup.
    There are a lot of clubs/ pools in vegas each a little different. Go with what you like best.

Comment

Great, thanks for your response. If we were to get a Daybed for one of the days which place would you recommend? Is a daybed even worth it? We've never done bottle service and anything more than a daybed is out of budget.

Comment

here is some lineups to help you-
        What have you been quoted on a daybed?

7/26
        MDC Myon and Shane $20 also playing Marquee Nightclub friday night
        Encore Beach: John Dahlback $37
        Daylight: Stellar $34.5
        Ditch Jazzy Jeff $23 http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7131387171
        Tao Beach ? ?
        Wet Republic ? ?

Saturday
        7/27
        MDC: EDX $30
        Daylight Clockwork with Hook N Sling $46
        Encore Beach ? $58.76
        Wet Republic Fergie $56.65
        Tao Beach Maxim ling beach $20
        Hard Rock Robbie Rivera $46

Comment

Thanks for providing the lineup artedm. I didn't get a lot of quotes because we started changing our focus to bottle service on Friday night. I got quoted for Daylight at $500 on friday and $1500 on saturday. I'm thinking we are going to go on Saturday and use freevegasclubpasses since we can get on the guest list and cover will only be $20. Any experience with that site or better options for entrance to Daylight?

On another note, any suggestions for bottle service on Friday? Looking at either XS (will.i.am), surrender(ellie goulding), Hakkasan(deadmau5), or 1oak. Not sure who is playing at 1oak, but b1g1 may be too good to pass up.

And finally can someone run through BS with me real quick:

So 1000 min. Say I spend 1k on the dot, I then add tip (20%?), then sales tax, and LET tax correct???

Comment

Hey mate,

Friday will be quieter than Saturday at Pools. Still magic but you know. Personally if I were you id use that opportunity to hit MDC. Its gonna be free for you to get in, and its not really worth getting a cabana/day bed on a Friday in my opinion.

Pool on Saturday I would go Daylight or EBC. I think EBC will be better cos Daylight is in its first season and the general concensus from most of the guys here including those that work there is that it takes a season for a pool to kick off. I still think it'll be wicked and I will be checking it out, but I got 6 days. If I was pushed for time id go for tried and tested - and thats Encore Beach Club.... But you know!

Bottle Service on Friday night I would go to XS/Surrender/1oak for the B1G1 deal. I love Surrender i think its a wicked club in summer when they open the outside too (which is actually encore beach club) so that would be a great option and cheaper than XS. I wouldnt even entertain Hakkasan if Deadmau5 is there. I think he's fucking toilet and it'll be bucks to get a table there cos as you know he's a huge draw.

So bottle service...

on a 1k min you'd have 1000 to spend. You then add tax and grat which usually adds up to 28% total. You then have LET (which i think only marquee, Light and Hak add on) which is another 10%. You also need to tip your host (aka host handshake) and your security and bussers. So...

Min: 1000
            Tax/grat: approx 300
            Let: 100
            Host handshake: 200 - 300
            security: 20-50
            busser: 20-50

So about $1600 - $1700.

Comment

Thanks for the advice Tomm0. We are definitely saving bottle service for Friday night. The b1g1 at 1oak is definitely a tempting deal for some young guys on a budget (610 for 2 bottles, tax and server tip included).

This guy I used in the past said he could get us on GL at Daylight and reduced cover of $20 which is why we were leaning that direction. What is the best road to take in getting into EBC. Presale?

Comment

I'll be there this weekend as well. So far we booked Wet Republic on Friday $750/daybed and EBC sat $1800 beach couch. Going to be a good weekend!

Comment

Dubs same here....SD that 1oak deal sounds tempting haha

Comment

Originally posted by sd_brew_crew View Post
                    Thanks for the advice Tomm0. We are definitely saving bottle service for Friday night. The b1g1 at 1oak is definitely a tempting deal for some young guys on a budget (610 for 2 bottles, tax and server tip included).

This guy I used in the past said he could get us on GL at Daylight and reduced cover of $20 which is why we were leaning that direction. What is the best road to take in getting into EBC. Presale?
                    Totally discount this guy who says he can get you guest list. As in 100% ignore it! This never happens unless you're a group of 9/10 girls what are DTF.

You just wont get guestlist - dont chance it and get pre-sale. Cover is only 35 on pre-sale anyway right? That way its definate.

EBC is pre-sale or BS. Dont chance general admission

Comment

I was just going to do pre-sale for everything. SInce we are a group of 6 dudes I was thinking that would be the best call. I was just a little confused cuz when I went to purchase tickets online it said "General Admission" ticket so I didn't know if we still had to stand in GA line or if there was a separate line for these tickets online

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyarddog2
                        Reply to EDC Weekend (5/16 - 5/19)
                        tonyyarddog2
                        Have a group of 4 looking to get a table at LIV Thurs (5/16) of EDC week (Dom Dolla X John Summit) 2 couples rn?looking for a few more to join to get...
                        05-09-2024, 04:25 PM
                      • Teenagentec
                        Reply to December Trip - Pool Party/Day Club
                        Teenagentec
                        Your December trip sounds like it's going to be a blast! I totally get wanting to make the most of your time in Miami, even if it's not scorching hot...
                        05-09-2024, 07:15 AM
                      • artedm
                        Reply to Memorial Day May 27
                        artedm
                        monday may 27
                        greg lopez - tao beach
                        amiri paul- matquee day
                        dj shift- wet republic
                        murphu kennedy- liquid
                        jt - dayligh...
                        05-09-2024, 06:50 AM
                      Working...