TAO Beach rules etc - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

TAO Beach rules etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAO Beach rules etc

Hey guys, me and a group of 11 rowdy gents are doing TAO Beach in 2 weeks. I know most places pretty much don?t let you take anything at all but I wanted to take gum, sunscreen, and hopefully eye drops still sealed. Also I have a locking sling bag to carry my crap, if I can?t take it in I?ll just grab a locker. But does anyone know their specific rules? I can?t find crap on their website

you can check with a host to confirm but I don't think any of that is getting in

Comment

good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone know other websites to check out looking for table splits? jack colton used to be the spot but seems like its dead now.
      2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
        The only winning move is not to play.

Comment

I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X