EBC on Saturday ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBC on Saturday ?

How is EBC on Saturdays. I use to go there regularly last few years, but this year in April, went there on a Sat and it looked run down a bit, and also felt like a sausage fest. Planning on going this Sept, but wanted to see everyones view on EBC on saturday, Is it still the best dayclub on a saturday. I saw the Kaos reviews and they dont seem that good as well.

If its not EBC, what other pool party is good on a saturday in terms of ratios.

heard only good things about MDC. going this saturday, will report back.

Comment

How was mdc on Saturday

Comment

pretty solid. had a waterbed next to the stage area bar, ratios were pretty good. very pleased w my first experience.

Comment

Went to EBC on a Saturday in mid-August for Diplo, and the crowd was great. Not as busy as I've seen it in the past, but still a nice crowd with a good ratio. Granted it was Diplo, so I'm sure it was a little better than average. I always enjoy MDC, though, too.
          Palms, Jan. 2008
          Venetian, Feb. 2009
          Rio, Nov. 2009
          Caesar's, Aug. 2010
          Palazzo, Sept. 2011
          Palazzo & Planet Hollywood, Aug. 24-29, 2012
          THEHotel, Palazzo & Aria, LDW 2012
          Encore MDW 2013

Monte Carlo & Encore Oct. 10-14, 2013

Comment

EBC and XS have gone down a lot in the last few years. Actually been seeing better ratios in MNC than any club at Wynn.

Comment

MDC was a blast back in July. Fri and Sat were packed, and Sunday was busy but more chill. Great service, solid ratios, no problem having a great time and meeting some good people.

Really am starting to move away from Wynn nightlife. Have a great relationship with a host there but the current talent lineup is not that desirable, unless I hit a night where they have a great house dj that is not one of the huge names playing. Then that doesn't bode well for ratios. Makes me question having a reservation for a room at Encore in November. May have to switch it up to Cosmo.

Comment

Stayed at Wynn last month, hotel and pool are still good. Nightlife is now more about marketing hype than great experiences or ratios if you are a guy. Wynn has stopped leading and needs to catch up. Kaos and MDC/MNC are solid options over XS and EBC. You would probably have a better time at the hotel pool than EBC.

Comment

Would you guys choose liquid over ebc as we are looking at liquid as an alternative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X