IDW - 4th of July 2014 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

IDW - 4th of July 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July - Roll Call

So far Me and 4 of my boyz are coming thru, but they're dropping like flies daily with drama.
    Only 2 of us have purchased plane tix, so we'll see who's still standing after the dust settles.

Most of us come thru Thur - July 3.

Be there from Monday 30th of June until Monday 7th of July

Comment

I'm there 7/2-7/6 w/ 4 of my boys as well

Comment

im there with 14 of my boys for bachelor party from aus
        Palazzo 2012
        HRH 2013
        Flamingo 2014 July 4th Weekend - 15 people bachelor party
        Aria July 4th Weekend 2015

Comment

Damn EJ - 14 deep!

Comment

Yeah its going to be big! Coming from Brazil world cup through cancun before hand!
            Palazzo 2012
            HRH 2013
            Flamingo 2014 July 4th Weekend - 15 people bachelor party
            Aria July 4th Weekend 2015

Comment

this group business is decent! never knew it existed. 3rd july to 7th july. 9 guys from the UK. 5 of us been several time and 4 for the first!

Comment

LOL! Havent been in the forums for awhile. I cant believe you're still doing 4th of July after all these years. Nice! I'm Going in August instead of July this summer. Hardwell is a MUST for me this summer and he's not there in July but will be on Aug. Anyways, have fun man. I see you're already getting your lineups ready

Comment

What up Sterling! Long time no talk! Damn right "all these years" lol!
                  Yes, July is my annual blowout!
                  Great to see you still makin moves...have a good story for me after your August trip.

Comment

I know all about the drama. Down from 7 people to 3. We've all got plane tix and the hotel is booked! 7/3 - 7/7

Comment

Does anyone who is thinking about getting a Cabana or Day Bed want to consider combining groups / adding cool peeps to split some costs?

My group is probably 3 guys and at least 2 girls (waiting to confirm). Want to get a spot, but the holiday minimums are pretty insane when it's only split between 3.

We're all chilled guys, international - I'm Aussie and the others are Canadian. I'm happy to use my accent to bring girls in (it does work) if that's what it takes --> Elliot, I reckon you've got that covered mate, but let me know if you can help a fellow Aussie out anyway!

Hit me up on Facebook if that sounds like it might be an idea (facebook.com/andywhitford)

Fri - Marquee Dayclub then wherever
                      Sat - Daylight then XS or Marquee
                      Sun - EBC

Comment

Thinking about hitting Daylight Saturday for Krewella. It's just my gf and me, but we would possibly be up for splitting a daybed/cabana if the prices are not insanely high.

Comment

Will be in town Wednesday Night - Saturday Evening with the girlfriend and possibly another female friend. Staying at Cosmo the first couple nights and then Artisan for Friday night. Tentative Itinerary:

Daytime:

Thursday - BLVD Pool
                          Friday - Drai's
                          Saturday - Marquee

Evening:

Wed - Surrender
                          Thurday - EBC @ Night or Drai's (Bottles anyone? Industry Specials)
                          Friday - Light

Comment

Damn Enc012E we'll be passing each other on the strip going to different spots lol! look at you with your hands full with 2 ladies...must be nice...do you!

Comment

im in there with 5 guys from nj for wsop planning on drais friday the 4th wet sat & eclipse for the night pool party at mandalay bay sunday night

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X