AGS Part II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGS Part II

Ladies and Gents of the forum. As promised, I wanted to provide you with a trip report from my trip last week.

I will provide you with as much details as I can, and will protect identity with names being removed and character aliases used.

I must preface this trip report by saying officially I had the time of my life. This trip was significantly better than the previous ones as I was able to adjust to Vegas a lot better, and be able to enjoy experiences on a new level.

Anyways… here it goes.

I will break it down by days as it seems to be the way to go… I will also attach some vids as well.

The Scene

This was an all weekday trip to Vegas. You can read the preliminary discussions/comments about the plan of my trip on the forums. However, all of this occurred between Monday – Saturday.

The Characters

- The Aussie (me)
    - The CH3 Latina
    - The Unwell Latina
    - The South African
    - The Ana Ivanovic Canadian
    - SoCal Chick
    - “Blondie” The other Canadian

Monday to come….

Monday

Things got off to the perfect start for me travel wise. I got a ton of sleep on the flight over. I landed in LA 1 & ½ hrs ahead of schedule.

So… although I had a flight leaving in like 4 hrs, I got on my phone and found the next flight out of LAX that I could make, I booked and got to Vegas waaay ahead of schedule. So far so good.

I organized a Limo through presidential and asked the lovely driver to head through Vons on the way to Cosmo which he happily obliged.

Picked up coconut water, bottled water, red bull, vodka, snacks etc and then made my way over to the Cosmo.

Can I say… the Cosmo is perfect for food, location, ease to get around ease to depart etc. It just works for me all around. I will NOT now stay anywhere else. I had a Lanai Suite on the 14th west tower booked, so it was all good. Direct access to the bamboo pool, fitness center and day spa all on that level too…. Very logistically convenient.

Now the first thing I did after unpacking was hit the gym for a work out. This was my intention as many forum users can attest to maintaining some exercise being beneficial for overall wellbeing on a drinking bender. I did some basic cardio etc and given I have been on a plane for a better part of 15 hrs this was EXACTLY what I needed.

AGS TIP 1 – Cardio upon landing. Gets the blood pumping and also gets your mood right.

I hit up my host who organized my whole trip. Now… disclosure… I went through the same guy I did last year… we have formed a very good relationship… so… feel free to contact me for questions… but read on….

So. My host as promised, organised dinner at STK Monday night. Its definitely the place to be. We had dinner with a few industry people including one of the part owners of a nightclub on the strip. Names will remain out. In our group of I think 8 featured a few industry associates and the CH3 Latina.

Full disclosure… I have a thing for Latinas. For us Aussies, Blonde Hair Blue Eyes we see all day long here… so the Latinas are really exotic for us.

Anyways… Dinner at STK didn’t disappoint. Pepper Crusted medallion steak was delicious. But the highlight was the crabs legs… they were divine. We had a whole mess of sides… and I couldn’t fault the food at all.
    So from here, the move was to go to XS for Diplo. Now… I have been raving about wanting to go see Diplo and was really happy he was spinning on my trip. Worked out perfectly.

So we had a table I think its “Tier 2”. Ciroc, Tequila, and I got the whole trip officially started. XS was pumping… I will upload a vid for you. After.

Now… the Latina and me were enjoying each others company… dancing turned to grinding… we had a blast… We were drinking hard too…

So… at around 4pm… I wanted to “go gamble” so we left for the cosmo…

When she departed I got… “if you want to catch up again… come see me at CH3”… then we can go out after…

I wasn’t interested in the Vegas attachment… plus it was only the first night….

Got to bed around 7:30am. Took my sleeping tablet.

AGS Tip 2: Sleeping tablets are fantastic.

Tuesday to come….
    Last edited by AusVIP; 10-13-2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

great start! keep it comin!

Comment

Tuesday

10:30am… I am awake… I feel like shit. Dehydrated… I knew this was going to happen though. Timezone travel, lots to drink… etc… but I didn’t want to just “gut it out”. This is what I tried to do last time, and my recovery is not as good as it once was. So… I hit up Push for the full IV treatment and B12 shot.

Made the appointment for 11:30am, which they gladly accommodated. Organized a driver to drop me and wait till I finished and then drop me back at Cosmo.

AGS Tip 3 – DO THE IV!!!!

After doing the IV and a nap at 3:30pm – 5:30pm I felt a million bucks. I was re energized… I was pumped… I was focused and no longer tired. I had a networking work thing until 7pm at Mandalay.

After finishing off at Mandalay, I walked out the back (where the daylight entrance is) and the cab line is massive. Like ridiculous and no cabs coming. So… I dialed for my driver to come get me and take me back to Cosmo as I had dinner plans at Milos @ Cosmo with not so “Unwell Latina” who I met at the networking session and who was rolling solo. At this stage unwell latina is perfectly well… more to come on this.

My escalate rolls up, and I yell out to the taxi line if anyone was going to cosmo. A mixed group of 3 say yeah… to which then I proceed in saying… ok you can come with me. They were all over it and greatful. One of them offered to pay, to which I replied… I got this… don’t worry about it.

AGS Tip 4: build Karma points and pay it forward.

I am a big believer in Karma. As I was going to get up to a whole bunch of debaucherous shit (I sort of already had)… I needed to build karma points. So… I like being the good Samaritan…

So after getting back to cosmo… I got up to my suite as its nearly time to meet the currently well (unwell) Latina for dinner at Milos.

Now, I loved this place. I had the lobster… the Latina had shrimp. We had a great time getting to know each other. Flirting, laughing having a great time. Then I say… you are coming to Hyde with me… as I have a table there. She was really excited to get an invite… as she didn’t have plans. So… we rendezvoused back at cosmo to walk over to Hyde.

I went to Hyde last year on Tuesday and really this place doesn’t ever disappoint. Music was great… a mix of EDM, House, Hip Hop… so it really catered for everyone.

Now after about an hour being in here… unwell Latina did a vanishing act. I tried texting her. I tried calling her… NOTHING

I had a sense of obligation to make sure that this person was alright. It was just moreso the “nice guy” in me… After about 15 mins I get this text saying she’s been to the bathroom and thrown up, and didn’t want to be all embarrassed. She took a cab and left.

At this stage… I am thinking… this is really random… Also a little disappointed I must add.

However, I wasn’t going to let this ruin my night. I had a few other Aussies who I knew were in town… they came along to the table at Hyde… and we had fun drinking, dancing… and partying on.

I didn’t even work through my minimum so my host ordered 6 shots of Don Julio 1942. It was sooooooo good!

Then called it a night….

Coming up – Wednesday

Comment

Wednesday

Wednesday I cant remember when I woke up but I think it was around 11am. I ended up getting some shopping done at Fashion Show, gambled a little and did a work out at the gym.

I received a couple of texts from unwell Latina who is sincerely apologetic and keen to catch up to “make up for last night”. I was skeptical… but still kept the vibe light not to burn the bridge… and said I will see whats up later in the afternoon.

Then…. Whilst at the gym I met a girl from SoCal. We got chatting.. she was also down for a supply chain logistics convention and was having a day off as she has been there since Monday and felt wrecked. We got talking and really hit it off well. We got the usual topics, where partied/eaten/conventions etc asked if she had dinner plans. I like going the dinner route as it shows that you’re just not interested in getting her back to your suite/room.

She said she was happy to catch up for dinner, and she wanted steak. So… we teed up a time to go to Fix at Bellagio. Parted ways… exchanged numbers etc.

I took my standard afternoon nap. Took ½ a sleeping tablet to get me there… which I definitely needed.

We meet at Chandalier and have a cocktail… when we meet… I noticed she already has a bit of a buzz going. Anyways… a few more cocktails… the usual banter/chatting/flirting.

I did notice though SoCal was a little under dressed for my liking. Which I found a little odd…. But paid it no mind.

Now having been to STK, fix falls way short. After starting with a few drinks at the bar, I did notice that SoCal was a light weight. She definitely couldn’t handle her booze.

At this stage I had no plans for the evening, as it was the midpoint in my trip and I really wanted a night to gamble… however, I was rolling with the punches.

After a pretty uneventful meal… We both had steak… and a few more drinks… I was ready to move on. I could tell she had been in vegas for a few nights… she was defs drunk… so… to perk up the mood …I say… lets go gamble.

After walking back to the cosmo… she says… she wants to see my suite first… and then we can go gamble… She says she has heard about the suites in Cosmo and she has one of the basic rooms… so she wanted to see what it was loike… I was like … ok… lets check it out and then head off to gamble a bit. I wasn’t ready to turn it in… so… I was kinda cautious at this point.

This is when things turned for the worse….

We get up to the suite… she goes upstairs and just flops on the bed…

I was NOT IMPRESSED. The chick just passed out on me.

I am having none of it. I woke her up… gave her some water and said that I was going out with friends tonight and that it was best she left and slept it off in her own room. She begrudgingly left claiming we would have more “fun” if we stayed in… I was not buying into that bullshit… so I moved her on.

So now its 1am… and I am thinking about what to do… there was no choice… RHINO.

Called up the Rhino limo… I was in the club in a just over an hour.

Now every rumour ever spoken about this place is true.

The Rhino is the shit.

Gorgeous girls everywhere. Very busy too for a Wednesday. Lots of Convention goers.

Now having been to plenty clubs in my time… I was enjoying watching the dynamics… that was until a Tall, Leggy South African Blonde came up to me and instantly hugged kissed and started rubbing my cock.

Her hustle was very good… I was very attracted and very turned on by it… so the hustle was working.

After a few drinks… more flirting and more rubbing… I knew this could go one of two ways. I asked her… so… whats your deal…

She came out and said… for 2k you can take me away… or for $400 I can take you and make you cum like you never had before.

Now there was no way I was paying 2k for takeout with someone who I hadn’t sampled… because it was likely to be all talk… neither was I interested in ruining my tailored suit by getting cum on it… so… I did the best/stupidest thing… I said no thanks.

So after a few more drinks thinking whether I was having post decisional regret… I jumped in a cab back to Cosmo.

Then…. A couple mins in the cab… the damn cab breaks down. The guy cant speak much English… I was telling him to radio for another cab… and he was speaking his Arabic or whatever… and he said… there was no one available and the best move was to walk back to the Rhino… I was not happy.

So I make my trek on foot alone back to the Rhino… now I really don’t know if this was safe… I was carrying quite a bit of cash on me… and was uncomfortable walking alone… especially in that area… I briskly headed back thinking… maybe it was a sign to go back to the South African… but then the right brain kicked in… I called it a night in a cab that got me back to cosmo safe.

AGS Tip 5 – Don’t Rely on Cab Drivers in Vegas. They don’t give a shit and just wanna get paid.

Comment

Looking forward to the rest!

Comment

Thursday

I had a busy morning of “business” so had to head over to Mandalay early. The cab line was huge… so… I got one of the Limo’s and asked the line if anyone was going to Mandalay. 3 hot little business suit wearing girls from South Carolina eagerly raised their hand at the back of the que.

Ok… I said… you girls are with me. After chatting in the car about doing IV as one was very hunger… but still looking the goods… we get to Mandalay… they offer to pay… I said no need… its on me…

Paying it forward once again for good Karma points.

Unwell Latina is still keeping in touch… saying she wants to catch up in the afternoon or for an early dinner. I said to her, I had plans to head over to Hakkasan for a table with some clients (when really it was just me). I wasn’t interested in ruining my night again… as I already was a skeptic. So I said… come over for some room service and we can hangout.

So… Thursday afternoon (after my nap), the unwell latina comes by the suite. We order food, hang out go for a dip in the terrace hot tub and it was actually really nice.

By 7pm I had some work to attend to, so we parted company. She was really quite a good chick and was happy that the events from Tuesday night were actually legit and I wasn’t being played.

I was still getting texts throughout the day from SoCal who wanted to still catchup and was really sorry for passing out etc. So just to be nice… I stayed in touch. I told her we couldn’t hang out tonight as I already had plans. So we just preceded to flirt and text throughout the day/night.

I get a text from my host saying.. tonight is going to be huge… Hakkasan and the prestigious stage table were calling. He asks me about dinner… and I went I don’t have plans. I know I just ate a little… but we were going late… so… I could go again to STK as I loved it so much. So he tees it up. He tells me he is bringing his business partner and a solo chick from Canada who a friend asked if she could tag along. I was cool with it… so we agreed to meet at the front of STK later.

So… I am ready to tock and roll for a massive Thursday night. We meet at STK and my host, his business partner and the solo Canadian who is a dead set ringer for Ana Ivanovic (the female tennis player). Pic attached.

She was also down for a convention and it was her last night in Vegas as she was leaving tomorrow.

Can I say… she was stunning… quiet at the beginning… quite reserved… but gorgeous… A natural stunner… no need for makeup… sexy eyes… I was trying VERY hard not to make it too obvious…

It was a sensational meal again. Crabs legs… steak… just amazing again. More drinks… and had a little buzz going. We had a limo come pick us up to take us straight to the MGM for Hakkasan.

So we get to Hakkasan… I think it was like 11:30 and there was a shit show out the front.

Lines/people everywhere…. This is the beauty of having a good host.

We go right to the front, and walk straight in and told we have table stage 3.

This is the same table I had last year…. And was so greatful and happy I got to relive it again.

So right next to my table (where there were only 4 of us at this point) was a table chock full of middle aged guys and a few girls… They were crammed…

Even as my ice/mixers came out… a few of them came over to my side and starting helping them selves… first I was like WTF but then I thought… these guys had no idea… I was laughing hysterically until the server said… that they need to stay on their own side and that these were not their drinks.

As the night got kicking… more and more girls were brought over to my table… at one stage there were about 15 girls and just me, my host and his business partner. The crammed table were looking at me going WTF. They continued to try and get over to my table as obviously it was where the action is.

This started to annoy me a little… as this was my spot… so… I did something that I wouldn’t normally do… I called security over… I gave him $40 and he roped the table off.

They were jammed up against the rope and it was like cattle class.

I was having a great time watching it… we had so much room for activities dancing with all girls… and these middle aged guys were green with envy. The guys kept trying to get my attention and tapping me… I turned around… they were asking me… what I do… where I am from… how did I get all these girls.

I purposefully revealed nothing!

It made them livid.

Ana Ivanovic partied like a pro, she was drinking dancing with a ll the girls and loosened right up.

We had a another group of Canadians come up… a couple of them strippers but it was all good.

Then a group from florida.

So all in all 15 girls and basically just me.

I have to admit It felt and looked awesome.

We drank and partied till the lights came on.

Ana Ivanovic went back to her hotel as she was done for the night… and the remaining Canadians and Florida girls kicked on for a bit outside the MGM

There was some cock blocking going on after… A few werent interested in going to Rhino… One of the canadians was we exchanged details as one of the Canadians (Blondie) took a liking to me.. we exchanged numbers and made out a bit… then I headed back to my suite at 6am.

All in all a sensational night at Hakkasan again.

Comment

Friday

My last day/night in town. Friday morning I get up around 11am feeling still good. I tell you its because of the IV and the B12…

That plus the naps…..

So… I head over to the outlets for a bit to do the remaining bit of my shopping.

SoCal is still lingering around… I think she is down as its her second to last night in Vegas… so she is pestering me to catch up… At this point my Friday night was open… so I am just trying to not commit to anything until last minute.

Blondie Canadian was texting too… however, she was unsure as to what time she was going to get to Hyde… so I just told her to let me know when she was there. I was planning to be out anywyas…so I contacted my host to get me in to Hyde free… which he set up.

I was thinking about doing a pool party. The weather was sensational still hot.. and I remember talking with the solo Canadian Ana Ivanovic look alike that she was down for going to a pool party as she has never been.

We didn’t exchange numbers, but I also hit up the Blondie Canadian who said she is going to sleep in the afternoon as that night she was going to Hyde and wanted me to come… so I let her be… a great lead for Friday night.

So… I hit up my host and asked if he could text me the solo Canadian’s number just to see if she is still interested in the pool party… and from there we can look to hook up a daybed or something. He obliges and I text the solo Canadian.

She says she is down for a pool party…. She is on the guestlist at Wet Republic, I say ok… did she want to do a daybed with me… atleast we have our own spot etc. She was happy to come with me.

Now this is where it gets interesting.

I contact my host to organise wet. He calls me back and says wet is not open… (how do the fuck do you put someone on a guestlist of a closed pool party). I had to laugh at this point.

So I ask my host to see whats going on… and to organise something.

He calls me back 5 mins later and he has hooked up a Daybed at Drais as it’s the only place open for a $0 min and just a handshake at the door.

AGS Tip 6 – Good hosts make your trip Sensational

So… I hit up the solo Canadian to meet me at cosmo so I can get changed and we can head over to Drais.

Once getting to Drais I was informed they’ve got 3000 people upstairs and they are killing it. They didn’t expect or plan for this amount of people… but by default people were looking for a pool party and Drais was it.

Perfect!

After organizing the IDs etc we were in. This was my first time at Drais and it was awesome.

We ordered a bucket of beers, water and food and partied the afternoon away together. Two solo travellers enjoying the sun.

As this was her last night (she was flying out late pm) solo caandian was making the most of it. She looked awesome… even the girls on the other daybed were checking her out… no makeup and a European swimsuit that was banging.

What was hilarious at one point that security had to stop a group of girls twerking… it was so random… but funny.

Here is a vid from the pool party.

So after the pool party, I asked the solo Canadian if she wanted to get some food… she was in the mood for seafood… so I hit up Milos again.

We chatted talked about what work we do… etc. How the trip has been… She was a really cool chick to talk to.

After food.. we said our goodbyes and wished bon voyage. She headed off back to the Venetian to get her bags and head of back to Canada.

Now I needed to get myself sorted for Friday night. I had SoCal or Canadian Blondie… still hadn’t heard an ETA for Hyde so… I hit up SoCal who was only interested in chilling in the suite rather than going out…

This got me a little weary… as it sounded a bit too much like pay for play… I wasn’t sure… my bearings were alittle off at this point… so… I say… ok lets catch up thinking I had an out by saying I had to go out with some friends for my last night.

So… SoCal said that she would be there in about 15 mins but couldn’t remember my suite number… as I was texting her the room… I get a message from the Ana Ivanovic Canadian.. here is the play by play…

AIC – I missed my flight
                Me: WTF you had plenty of time..
                AIC – I am back at the cosmo?
                Me: Wut
                AIC – I am outside

I open the door… and there she is… crying her eyes puffy and red… bags in toe.

My phone is blowing up from SoCal saying she is ready to meet and she remembers the 14th floor but not the suite.

I quickly made up an excuse to get SoCal out… as its not going to go down well… This is taking some maneuvering… phone continues to get text after text from SoCal. I had to block the number.

I say to AIC … soo… this must be a good story. There is something you haven’t told me…

She sad yes there is. Basically long story short… the person (someone senior at her place of business) had booked the flights and accommodation for the conference. He was into her… but she wasn’t into him. He was supposed to book 2 individual rooms and only booked a 2br room for them both.

He proceeded to make moves that were unwarranted.

Apparently he left to go back home earlier and she took some extra days in vegas.

He ended up cancelling her return flight home without telling her. So it was Friday night at 10:30pm she had no flight home and no where to stay.
                Now… I felt it was my obligation as a gentleman and to earn like the most karma points for the decade to take this girl in.

I booked her flight back home the next day and we chilled out for the rest of the night.

I felt like a real life Aussie White Knight with a damsel in distress.

We ordered a movie, just rested and she slowly calmed down…. I cant imagine what she was going through… as she was solo and really knew no one…

Part of me did contemplate whether this was a play/hustle or whether she’s going to black widow me.

However, it looked too genuine… who knows after all… I aint dead… I aint missing any money and I still got my organs.

Next morning we grabbed coffee and breakfast… went to the boulevard pool for a bit… then I dropped her off at the airport and I continued back to Cosmo for my last afternoon.

I had numerous texts from Blondie Canadian who was waiting for me at Hyde and I don’t know what ended up happening to SoCal.

So whether it was the right move… I am not sure… But I would have felt like a complete asshole to turn her away for my own selfish ways. Its just not something that I would do to anyone… in Australia we have a nature of mateship… and helping people out…

AGS Tip 7 – Help people out if you can. It feels good not asking for anything in return.

Comment

Here is a vid from Drais Fri

Comment

Hakkasan Thur night

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Glad you had a great trip. I do believe in good karma. Good things happen to good people.

Comment

Great report, glad to hear you had a wicked time. The videos really add to the read!

EDIT: It's good to see someone who does the right thing at times, rather than just being plain selfish.
                        Last edited by ocam; 10-17-2014, 04:31 PM.
                        EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

enjoyed reading this! that was very nice of you to help those other people the way you did. cheers bro
                          Last edited by Gumbo_Techno; 10-17-2014, 04:43 PM.
                          Remember, life is all about those moments you never forget.

July 2012 "The Trip That Never Happened"
                          Aug/September 2013 "The Redemption Trip"
                          August 2017 "No Other Way"

Comment

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But karma is a BAD BITCH trust me! Awesome to see you play on her good side, people like you are few and far between

Comment

Good Report... imagine if Socal had remembered the room number... that wouldve been interesting

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X