"Dancers", NSA Agents,Do You Play Basketball?, Miss Iowa and Gypsies... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

"Dancers", NSA Agents,Do You Play Basketball?, Miss Iowa and Gypsies...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dancers", NSA Agents,Do You Play Basketball?, Miss Iowa and Gypsies...

I was in Vegas for 10 days two weeks ago, so this will take awhile and will be long, still waiting on pics for some stories but figured i'd start... also the title of this post will make since more as i get further into the details

Cast: Me 30yrs old Bond Sales (6'4-6'5ish), "O" 36yrs old Pharmaceutical Sales (most confident chubby dude in the world), The Canadians (group of 3 married women all social workers, one of whom happens to be "O"'s EX), D 29yrs old Basketball Player in Europe (6'8 and my little cousin)

Setting: Palms Place 4/23/14-5/3/14

Explanations: I was in town for a Pension Administration conference being held at the Cosmo but figured there was no way i was going to Vegas for 5 days to sit indoors at one of the best hotels in Vegas without scheduling some vacation time around it. So i called up my old head friend "O" from Chicago who is always up for Vegas and scheduled some fun around the dates i would be working. He was on board for the first 3 days of my trip (all good so far) but neglected to mention that he invited the Canadians along as well, this would cause some... unpleasantness at times.

Literally didnt sleep the night before i headed to the airport, flight was at 7am leaving JFK and since it was a Weds. and i would be gone for 10 days had a ton of things on my plate at work and am not known for packing ahead of time. Anybody who heads to Vegas (which i am assuming if your on this forum is most) knows that false sense of adrenaline you have the night before you leave so, as far as sleep i doubt i would have slept anyway.

Now i don't do drugs, just weed, but i was seriously contemplating bringing along a few joints as i had not smoked in ages but did a risk analysis and decided wasn't worth it as it is readily available in Vegas and not worth the hassle. Get to the airport and had the easiest TSA check in i have ever had (Virgin America pretty much just swipes your hands for bomb residue and then lets you keep shoes, coats, etc on, honestly didn't necessarily make me feel safe or confident in the government BUT i DEF could have bought those joints, SMH, ah well next time).

Get to Vegas around 12pm quick cab ride (after casually mentioning to the cab driver i am here several times a year so he knew better than to take the long way to Palms Place), and walk up to the check in desk. I had booked the studio suite with no intention of staying in it as i was there for 10 days and planned on using the sandwich trick to get exactly what i wanted. Waited for a woman who looked amenable put 50 bucks in my passport on top of my Amex (yes i know i could have started lower for all of you out there, but being there 10 days figured why be cheap), mentioned that i have stayed there several times with my biggest smile, looked her in the eye and told her i would like a one bedroom suite with all resort fees waived. She put the 50 down on the desk and says she will be right back, heads to the back to speak to her manager to see what might be done. At this point i am maybe thinking that my plans were about to be ruined by an over zealous desk clerk (just tuck the bread in your pocket and keep it moving woman), but after literally around 10 minutes she comes back with a giant smile on her face and says that we are good to go. Gives me the 1 bedroom suite, with the wrap around terrace city and mountain views resort fees waived. Total savings: 100x10(upgrade fee per night) 25x10 (resort fee per night)= fuck that's a lot more cash for drinking and happy Marcus dance!

Some might wonder why i didn't stay at the Cosmo. I was up for it but O who would be arriving Thursday morning insisted that we stay at Palms Place, and knowing the probability of the sandwich trick working i figured it would be way less money paying for cabs then 10 days at the Cosmo since i refuse to EVER do a city room at Cosmo (I just don't see the point compared to the rest of the hotel its just a basic room). Anyway, O, neglected to mention that the reason he wanted to stay at Palms Place so bad was because "The Canadians" would also be there for one of their birthdays. I'm all up for built in hook up potential but O and his EX have a... complicated past, and he mentioned they were all married (which it turns out meant ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to these chicks, details to follow in coming posts).

Unpack my things and get settled, and head over to Gold Coast for supplies and am kind of shocked at how reasonable the liquor prices are, i mean i had stayed at Palms before so was up on the liquor store there but was still surprised at how cheap everything still was considering i hadn't been there in years. Stock up and head back to the room.

After showering and changing, head down to the sports book, (this was during the first round of the NBA playoffs and bet on the nights games), then head back to the pool area to drink (because i can't believe its been this long without me drinking and i am disappointed in myself as a human being). Get back there and for a late afternoon Wednesday decent amount of people and talent. I could care less as i need a drink and i need it immediately. Head over to the bar for maximum access and the TV to watch the games as i am a degenerate gambler and drinker but in Vegas these things go unnoticed. As i'm shooting the shit with the bartender and watching, a group of 6 rowdy British chicks are in a Daybed less than 20 feet away. The bartender tells me they have been at it all day and were cool chicks. Nice i'll bide my time... at one point they head over to the bar and playfully harass the bartender and I about making sure all of that sweet chocolate doesn't melt (HA HA very original, we are both black, but they meant it playfully and a complimentary way... i think lol), and though they came in different shapes in sizes i strike up a conversation with all because i saw one that i DEFINITELY liked. They were in town for a week celebrating ones 30th birthday. As it turns out it was "Sam's", the one that i liked, birthday in fact. So i bought the ladies a round and told them "it was the american thing to do" Sam was about 5'9 (love them tall), pretty tan, and for lack of a better way of putting it thin but very "top heavy" for an English chick, and a very cool girl. I mentioned that i had worked in London for 2 years (Canary Wharf for all you Brits out there) and we got along from there.

Stayed at the Pool for quite a while and of course the chicks took various selfies and a thousand other pics, at one point i am sitting talking to one of the girls and turn to my right and see that in the process of posing for a pic on the day bed Sam's right tit had fallen out of her bathing suit and was VERY visible, i causally mention this to her friend and try to avert my gaze as she tells her to "stuff those things back in your poking Marcus in the eye right now", i was complimented for being a gentleman and get a kiss on the cheek from Sam. I'll take it, no need to be thirst our paths will cross during the next 7 days assuredly.

I make my way back to my room as i have other entertainment lined up, and i am now up gambling wise after all my bets covered the last time this would happen in the crazy first round of this NBA playoffs. I had met a chick the last time i was in Vegas who was a "Dancer" (the term stripper is fine in my book, but i have never met a stripper who calls them self one), and in the weeks leading up to my coming we had been texting back and forth and the pics she had been sending to me had become increasingly more... aggressive lets say. In any event cool girl, in school for business management, and actually has a brain in her head so we'd had some good conversations before my making it to Vegas this time. She had class that day but had a break in between so came over to the room to say hello. We had a drink and within 10 minutes there were very few words being said. We finish up and she heads back to school but makes me promise to keep tonight open, as i was at this point exhausted, had had a great time,and lack of sleep had caught up to me, i agreed and took a nap.

During my nap i had gotten a text from the "dancer" asking me if i minded if she bought a friend through tonight who she "plays" with sometime who she thinks i might like. Hmmm, two ways to play this i am here for 10 days, women can be odd sometimes with dudes that they like and friends hooking up and while i am always up for it I casually mention that i'll be here for a while and if the friend lives in Vegas and is up for it we'll schedule it for another night and she should come through by herself. This is called long term thinking friends (and don't worry it all worked out fine a few days later details to follow), thus i avoided any awkwardness with a chick who i could tell liked me maybe a bit more than i did her, and made her feel like i was focusing my attention on her.

She comes to the room in a VERY form fitting grey dress and heels and we head over to Ghost Bar for drinks and i find that one of my favorite bar tenders is still there. Start a tab and hit him with a 50 right off (I typically only drink Macallan scotch in most bars or lounges so he actually remembers me from when he was a bartender over at Aria and for the rest of my trip my pours are VERY generous), tell him to remember my face and have one ready whenever he see's me for the next 10 days and we're off to a great start. Me and the Dancer spend the time just chilling out on the patio, i know ghost bar is not a scene by any stretch, but that view on a chill night definitely makes up for it. Head back to the room and repeat performance, except now we have both been drinking so it was even better this time around!

Next up...

4/24/14 The Pool, The Canadians, Pharmaceutical Grade drugs(smh), and "The Incidents"
    Attached Files
    "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
    Palms 2009
    MGM 2009
    Caesars 2011
    Sky Lofts 2011
    Palms Place 2012
    Planet Hollywood 2012
    Hard Rock 2012
    Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

Moar!!!!!!!

Comment

Yay another awesome trip report. Can't wait for the other days.

Comment

And so it begins ..... another good long series of Vegas Tales !!! Good to see that Macallan and very friendly women are going Hand in Hand. Keep the details and the incidents coming. Looking forward to i=them. And thanks.

Comment

Thanks so far guys, definitely more funny things on the way and some good nights out, I never realized just how long it takes to write these damn things, even one day of my trip took a minute, but I'll get the second day up later tonight when things slow down at work.
          "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
          Palms 2009
          MGM 2009
          Caesars 2011
          Sky Lofts 2011
          Palms Place 2012
          Planet Hollywood 2012
          Hard Rock 2012
          Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

Comment

Feeling the TR, and appreciate how real you kept it with the sandwich trick, i wonder if i could pull that off at Aria In June?

Comment

Just gobbled that up like vanilla dream ice cream and fresh strawberries, brilliant start! Cant wait to read the next day!

Comment

Pharma grade drugs and incidents...yep looking forward to this write up.
                Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Awesome start to the 10 days!

Comment

Great start, thanks for sharing Marc. Looking forward to each day.

Comment

Good work, sir. Keep it up!
                      Vegas trips: 11/2004, 11/2008, MayOD 2011, 9/2012, July Invasion 2013, 2/2015, 7/2015

Comment

Just keep it coming!

Comment

Lol you got 10 days to produce! Day 1 was great...I'm anxious, and waiting for more...sneak a few pics in there too, I won't look...I promise..

Comment

An awesome start so far!

Comment

This sounds like another awesome trip report in the making. A great first day, and I can't wait for the rest.
                              Previous Vegas Trips:
                              MDW 2011 (Signature @ MGM)
                              4th of July 2012 (Monte Carlo)
                              International Fight Week 2015 (Vdara)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                                Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                                smlaude
                                I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                                04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
                              • BarrelO
                                BarrelO
                                I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                                04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
                              • ryan850
                                ryan850
                                good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                                04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                              Working...
                              X