"F*** Vegas, I wanna go home" - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

"F*** Vegas, I wanna go home"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "F*** Vegas, I wanna go home"

Going to be in Vegas again next week. This trip report is from last year for my friends birthday, hope you guys/gals enjoy.
    Thursday: Arrive at airport, we have about 6 of us on the same plane going to Vegas. Total group size was 12, the rest of the group was going to meet tomorrow. First things first after getting through TSA, was head straight to the bar. Had a friend that was working the bar area that day and he gave the birthday boy 4 long island ice tea. Birthday boy killed it all at once and was hammered... The rest of us took 2 double shots and everyone is feeling it. We head over to the mini mart and grab some waters. As we're paying for the water, the cashier ask if we wanted to add beers to our order. They were having a special that if you add a beer to any water purchases the beer would only be $1 (weird right?!) Of course we all took the beer, it was Coors Light (eh) and we all start downing the beer except the birthday boy. He was already feeling the 4 long island and said if he took a sip of the beer he would throw up. So we tell him to chill and just put the beer in his bag. So, head over to our terminal and start lining up for the check in process. We all get seated on the plane and birthday boy pulls out the beer and start drinking. (didn't know we aren't allowed to drink our own alcohol on the plane). Flight attendant sees that and tells him he's not allowed to do that. He takes one look at the her and starts chugging it and then hands her the empty bottle.. She gives him a nasty look and walks away (thank god nothing else). And we're off to Vegas... 1 hour later we arrive to Vegas where we have a limo waiting for you to take us to our hotel (Palazzo) We have 2 bella suites booked We ask the lobby if they can give us connecting rooms and we got it. Get to our rooms and we get to boozing. Couple of the guys wanted to go down to the pool and the rest of us just hang back and do some shopping at Walgreens. We grab the usual (Pedialyte, few cases of water, chasers, gum, and cups). Now we're just killing time till Intrigue later tonight.

Thursday (Night): We are done pregamming and everyone is on another level. Lots of yelling and chants going on in the hotel lobby, everyone is looking at us like we're crazy. Group of girls are aksing us where we're going but they are going to a different club, told them to come by Intrigue if the club they were going to was whack (Drais) So we head out to the taxi line and we see a party bus and thought it would we better to just take a bus then split 2 cabs. So we talk to the driver, I believe it was $100 and we're off to Intrigue. Had a outside table set up, at Intrigue, didn't know how small it was (first time there) and we order 2 bottles and 1 bottle of champagne. Presentation came out, nothing spectacular. Didn't really like Intrigue that night. I wanna say it was 5:1 ratio for guys:girls. Nothing crazy happened at the club till we were leaving. Me and 3 of my other friends were at the table ready to leave, it was probably about 3am and we seen a very very POPULAR NBA star come down from the DJ table with a girl. Mind you, this NBA star had a pregnant wife at the time. One of my friend started yelling shit to him about his former teammate and my friend is recording the whole thing on his phone. He goes up to my friend that is recording and tries to grab his phone telling him he better delete that. Not sure why my friend listened to him and he ends up deleting the video. The girl he was leaving with is now sitting on the couch alone and the NBA player just left. She looks pissed, lol. Probably cause we basically cockblocked her. Oh well. As this is happening Marshmello comes out to leave as well, and he passes our table. We dab him up and head out as well. Pretty uneventful night other than that. We all get back to the hotel and knock out. But don't worry, this trip will pick up very, very, soon.

Next up, EBC the next morning.

you paid $100 to go from Palazzo to wynn?

Comment

When in vegas lol ^

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
        I believe it. Last September I tried giving a driver with a Suburban $60 to take me to Nightswim from SLS. He said $100 or no dice....I looked at him like he was crazy and walked my happy ass to Nightswim.
        IG: 81ndiana

Comment

One trick I learned is to always go up to the valet and ask for a town car. They usually won't have them, and will end up giving you the SUV at a town car rate!

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
            Yup, I tend to throw away money when I'm in Vegas and not care for it at all. Oh well.

The morning after: The sound of pounding at the door wakes most of us up. One of my friends open up the door and the rest of the group is here. It's probably around 830am and they're all drunk. They're jumping on our beds to wake us up and trying to get us to take shots already. Some of the guys do, and the rest of us are looking at them like they're out of their minds. We decide to go get coffee and a quick snack down at lobby before we start drinking. Get back to the room, get ready, pregame and we have a beach couch waiting for us at EBC. 3 of the guys decide that they aren't going to come and stay back. We get to Wynn and head over to EBC and guess who we see again? The NBA star we saw from the previous night. He obviously remembers us cause right when we turned the corner he starts shaking his head. We give him a smile, say wsup and pretend like nothing happened. We get to EBC and our beach couch is right next to one of those poles that has water coming down from it. Perfect. Forgot how much our minimum spend was but we get 2 bottles and 5 pitchers. Once the bottles showed up, its was time to go grab some girls and bring them over. The first group I pull over is 2 girls. One of them is getting married and the other ones her best friend. Got them some drinks and everyone's just having a good time. They then suggest doing body shots. Sure thing. One of the guys in the group is trying really hard to pull the one that is getting married... (this whole trip he was going at the bachelorettes), yeah i know scumbag move but hey, its Vegas. So it was about 9 guys and 2 girls, and I knew we had to get more girls. There was a group of girls that were behind us on a daybed so we start chatting with them. Turns out that they are from the same city we're from, so we abort that real quick. I dont know about you guys, but when I go to Vegas I try to hook up with girls that aren't from the same city. But anyways, a bunch of girls are coming to our table to use the pole to rinse off and just to dance on the pole which was easy for us to talk to. I want to say now we have about 6 girls in our section we wanted more. I wanted to pack our section to make up from the lame night that we had last night. So I'm walking about and I see 2 latina girls taking a picture. I get in the photo and one of them starts twerking on me. Talk to them for a little bit and bring them back to the table. Turns out they are with 3 other girls and 1 gay guy. Told them to get them and bring them over. Now we basically have a nice ratio of girls:guys at our table. The guys pick and choose who they want and we are dancing and having a great time. A couple of us bring our girls into the pool, you know dancing some pg-13 stuff happening here and there. So I take a look over at my friend inside the pool and I notice that he's fucking fingering his girl in the middle of the pool. She's loving it too LOL. I told him to stop before they get kicked out and he gets out of the pool and they head over somewhere. At this time the headliner comes on which was Marshmello so we get closer to the stage. I look back over at our table and some of the guys and girls are still there dancing so I stay with my girl. We pretty much stay till mello is done with his set and everyone heads back to the table to reunite. The friend that was fingering isn't there though. I call him up and ask him where he is and he tells me that him and his girl got kicked out cause they got caught fucking behind the bathroom. (WOW) so now they're back at her hotel and he'll meet with us after. So my friend takes back his girl that he met there back to our room and I take my girl back to our room. (these 2 girls are friends btw). The rest of the girls go find somewhere to eat.

Next up, XS

Comment

Yep. Still jealous.
              Previous Vegas Trips:
              MDW 2011 (Signature @ MGM)
              4th of July 2012 (Monte Carlo)
              International Fight Week 2015 (Vdara)

Comment

Great report so far

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse