Nassau's video and trip reports! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Nassau's video and trip reports!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yep supersonic is still the password... Thanks Russ. I'm heading to Ireland today and will hook up with AOD troops over there and will do a vblog. Considering Ill see these guys in a couple of weeks for the may invasion, this is our pregame. Look for that in the next week if i make it out of Dublin alive..
    Nassau Supersonic

    Comment


    • Saw Nassau in Vegas for May, I think he went to Croatia, then Africa, I heard he was headed to Rome soon. Dude gets around.
      That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
      -Charles~

      You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
      -Kimball

      Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
      -Nassau

      Comment


      • thanks for posting that. Ill just add to yours as I think of stuff, haha

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X