How to buy show tickets for a group? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

How to buy show tickets for a group?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to buy show tickets for a group?

My group of 5 is interested in seeing one of the Cirque shows (probably Love) but we're trying to figure out the best way to go about buying tickets. Obviously we want to sit together. If we buy tickets individually online our seats will be all over the place. We're worried that if we buy tickets when we get to town there might not be enough seats left. What has your experience been with purchasing tickets and what do you suggest we do? Also, any discount ticket websites would be appreciated!
    Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
    July 2015...

Love is usually one of the least likely to be discounted shows due to high demand. Tix4Tonight is the go-to same day discount seller, but you won't know if tickets to Love are available for the specific night you want to go until that very day. Tix4Tonight gives a 50-75% chance of them having tickets for Love so you could definitely gamble on that.

If you are absolutely set on seeing Love I'd probably have one member of your group buy all 5 tickets directly from the Mirage relatively soon, then they can make sure you all have tickets and they are all next to each other. It currently seems that the official Mirage box office only has a promotion for tickets for shows from now till the end of May. https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/sh...as/offers.aspx

I'd probably wait until a promotion is running for summer tickets and then book directly.

Comment

Definitely get them early and together. I usually get them online when i'm with a group and it shows my seats. I don't feel like gambling on seat position the day of. Never used any discount websites but here is a discount link for LOVE.

https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/b...P15&kbid=25826
      Palms Place - 2008
      Aria - NYE 2011
      Luxor - 2012
      Aria - July 30th - August 5th 2014
      Aria - July 30th - August 3rd 2016

My favorite drink is the next one

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyVegas View Post
        Definitely get them early and together. I usually get them online when i'm with a group and it shows my seats. I don't feel like gambling on seat position the day of. Never used any discount websites but here is a discount link for LOVE.

https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/b...P15&kbid=25826
        Yeah the only problem is that discount only works for tickets for shows till the end of May. It might make sense to wait until a new discount is added for when they are planning on going, since full price tickets are pretty steep comparatively.

Comment

Thank you for the advice everyone! I think we'll purchase them together early. We don't really want to risk not being able to get seats. Thanks again!
          Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
          July 2015...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X