tix4tonight vs travelzoo (or other online discount site) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

tix4tonight vs travelzoo (or other online discount site)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tix4tonight vs travelzoo (or other online discount site)

Hi all-

How do the deals at tix4tonight compare to online deals like travelzoo? Any other similar places you'd recommend I check out?

I think I'd probably like to see a show when I'm in town next month. I have a few ideas in mind, but it's not going to make or break the trip. And I'm with a reasonably large, disorganized group, so it'll probably be easier to build a consensus day-of, anyway. So same-day discount tickets seem like a pretty reasonable idea, logistics-wise. But how do those deals compare to online deals?

I just wanted to say I have the same question. Group of 5, looking to do a magic show, and spend less than $100/person for reasonable seats. What's the best way to go about this??

Comment

Originally posted by Vegasnoob2014 View Post
      I just wanted to say I have the same question. Group of 5, looking to do a magic show, and spend less than $100/person for reasonable seats. What's the best way to go about this??
      I hear Armando Vera is clean and fun. IDK. I never saw but I hear he is good and it's $25pp and you get a Nathan burton ticket free too.

http://www.armandoveramagic.com/
      Palms Place - 2008
      Aria - NYE 2011
      Luxor - 2012
      Aria - July 30th - August 5th 2014
      Aria - July 30th - August 3rd 2016

My favorite drink is the next one

Comment

SmarterVegas is a good site for show coupons

Comment

If you want a magic show for under $100pp check out Mat Franco. He won AGT last year and we are going to his show in September. Check out youtube videos, I think you will like him!

Comment

Originally posted by bzl View Post
            SmarterVegas is a good site for show coupons

Agree! I also like this site.

tags: new clubwear

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
              Buy Real Driver License
              fionakim888
              We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
              We also erase your bad records from the...
              Yesterday, 07:21 AM
            • DAlex111
              Reply to
              DAlex111
              just me, 1m
              03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
            • SpykeYs
              SpykeYs
              How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
              03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
            Working...
            X