Family Style Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Style Vegas

Ugghhh. I know. Vegas is not a place for children. I know. I get it.
    Now that this is out of the way. I am going to be in town over the weekend of January 17-20th with kids. Lots of them.
    There is a big youth soccer tournament in town and my team is coming to play. We are staying at Mandalay Bay.
    We want to do kids/family stuff and we want to do it cheap. (I'd rather save my money for bottle service and expensive dinners for when I come back next time).

Are there any free or heavily discounted passes for the following:

1. Shark Reef
    2. NYNY Roller Coaster
    3. Dolphin Habitat at Mirage

Any other suggestions?

All those are good for kids.There is also Circus Circus that has the Adventuredome, the Midway with carnival and arcade games, as well as free circus performances every hour or so if i remember correctly. We also have the M&M factory on the strip.
    If you don't mind off the strip activities, Las Vegas has kid friendly museums.
    Zury Salguero
    VIP Host at MARQUEE
    inside the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

facebook: Zury Salguero
    twitter: ZurySalguero
    instagram: zuryluv

Comment

Kids seemed to love Madame Tussauds when we were there last summer. I don't recall what they charge for kids, but you may be able to get a group rate. Might be worth checking in to.
      Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

http://www.vegas.com/attractions/attractions-for-kids/
        Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

Thanks for the input.
          Are there any "deals"/coupons/online specials for any of the above mentioned attractions.

Comment

We got free NYNY rooler coaster tickets from playing my vegas. Otherwise its kinda pricey for a short trip. My friend took her kids to the shark reef and the Mirage dolphin thing. They liked it. There's some place off the strip with a "mermaid".. I guess it depends on your kids ages. If they are a little older... 9ish? You could probably just let them walk the strip a bit and gawk. Most the time all they care about is swimming and Mandalay has a that covered.
            talentless

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
              Buy Real Driver License
              fionakim888
              We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
              We also erase your bad records from the...
              Yesterday, 07:21 AM
            • DAlex111
              Reply to
              DAlex111
              just me, 1m
              03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
            • SpykeYs
              SpykeYs
              How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
              03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
            Working...
            X