Magic or Dance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic or Dance

Going to Vegas this weekend, plan on catching a show on Saturday night. Has anyone seen the Criss Angel/David Copperfield show? Are they worth it? Other option is catching the Michael Jackson which I've heard is pretty damn good.

See the MJ show ONE

Copperfield is meh
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

do NOT i repeat do NOT go see criss angel
      June 2010-Luxor
      May 2011-Luxor
      MDW 2012 - Planet Hollywood
      LDW 2012 - Bill's Gamblin Hall [RIP]
      MDW 2013 - Planet Hollywood
      September 2013 - Fight Weekend - Luxor
      June 2014 - EDC - Flamingo

Comment

I saw David Copperfield in October, he was amazing

Comment

I've heard horrible awful things about the Criss Angel show. I think I would pick David Copperfield. I love Cirque shows, I've heard good things about the MJ show. I think either one will be good, just stay away from Criss Angel.
          talentless

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
            Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
            ryan850
            good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
            Today, 03:10 PM
          • ryan850
            EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
            ryan850
            Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
            Today, 03:06 PM
          • SpykeYs
            Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
            SpykeYs
            6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
            04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
          Working...
          X