Is it best to pre book shows? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Is it best to pre book shows?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it best to pre book shows?

Coming to Vegas end of may, is it best to prebook shows or wait till we get there?

If youre 100% set on seeing something and it would ruin your trip if you didnt see it then yes pre book it, but I would wait till youre there to buy tix. You can get some really good deals once youre in Vegas.
    Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

never

Comment

Every year when we go we get the tix after we get there. Even over Memorial Day weekend and never had a problem. Just went to the box office day of. vegas.com had a booth with reduced tix for that day's shows, it used to be in Bill's Gambling Hall but I heard they recently closed it so I don't know where they moved it to.
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Hit Half Price Tix at the MGM when you get there

Comment

There seems to be some good deals online. Although, I've been told that there're normally promotions on the street if you purchase when in Vegas?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabo12 View Post
              Hit Half Price Tix at the MGM when you get there
              I was in town in September and saw Carrot Top (tickets through Half Price) and Zumanity which we bought through our hotel (NYNY) as there was a b1g1 promotion I believe. But yeah I'd wait unless it was something I absolutely had to see.

Comment

are most of the good seats already gone? or is every seat a good seat for most venues?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                  Buy Real Driver License
                  fionakim888
                  We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                  We also erase your bad records from the...
                  Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                • DAlex111
                  Reply to
                  DAlex111
                  just me, 1m
                  03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                • SpykeYs
                  SpykeYs
                  How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                  03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                Working...
                X