Michael Jackson One - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Michael Jackson One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought my ticket. Going to check it out LDW. Figured it would probably be a good activity for Sunday. We will probably be moving a little slower that night from going hard the three previous days.

Comment

My friend recently saw One. She said it was the best Cirque show she had seen (up to that point it had been LOVE). Excellent song choices and choreography. It was dancy, fun and everything was great except the moonwalking. She was unimpressed with the moonwalking.

"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
      Killerfanatics

"When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
      Nyceguy

"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
      Charles~

8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

Comment

My brother and I took our mom to see ONE this past week, and we all left highly impressed. The show is amazing, the visual aspects are incredible (the same company that did the screens and visuals for MJONE designed our screens and shows at LIGHT). It's a great show, definitely one of my favorites now, and while it is pricey, if you're in Vegas to see a show, I'd say it's absolutely worth it. All the acts and scenes are really good, especially if you like MJ. Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, Dirty Diana, Thriller, and Man in the Mirror are some really impressive vignettes with some awesome choreography and performances.
        ***** Sweet
        Senior Host - Podium Guy
        Daylight Beach Club - LIGHT Nightclub

www.facebook.com/bsweetvegas
        www.twitter.com/bsweettweet

Comment

it is on our life to see when we are in Vegas... hopefully it is as good as the review say it is

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X