Stand up comedian?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand up comedian?

I'm going to Vegas for a bachelor party at the end of March. We want to see a good stand up comedian... nothing cheesy... offensive is fine (and preferred). It doesn't need to be an A-lister, either. Someone in the Chris Rock mold would be great. Any suggestions?

I have not seen many lineups for March, but Seinfeld could be at Caesars. I know Tosh plays at Mirage at the end of the month
    Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

Daniel Tosh at the Mirage on March 22nd and 23rd or Gabriel Iglesias at the Mirage on March 29th and 30th. Can't go wrong with either of those two

Comment

Carrot Top is awesome! IMO a must see in Vegas.
        Twitter - www.twitter.com/gijatt

Comment

The Laugh Factory at Tropicana was a really fun time! They have different decent comedians every week. It's where Dane Cook did his Isolated Incident stand-up on DVD. The best part is you get your own table and there are only about 50 people in there with you, so the comedians interact with individuals in the crowd. Drinks were decently priced and if you "claim" you're staying there at the hotel you can get B1G1 tickets without hassle even if you're really not staying there lol. Look into it

Comment

Was at Carrot Top on Sun night, definitely one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. If you like offside, fast paced humour, check him out. If you can get tickets to Daniel Tosh, hit him up too.....that dude is awesome!

Comment

X3 for Carrot Top. I've seen him three times and well worth it. I'll see him again and he never gets old. Usually has about 30% new material each time.
              Supporting Vegas annually for over a decade.
              Jet(1 Oak), XS, Pure, Bank, Hakkasan, Light, Tryst, Chateau, Haze, Omnia, Marquee, Wet Republic, Liquid, DayLight, Bare, Drais' Beach....so far.
              2015 trips - March 11th to 17th & April 5th to 14th.

Comment

Carrot top is actually good? might need to check this out

Comment

are there comedy clubs worth checking out or just stick with the headliners?

Comment

I would stick with headliners. Really cant go wrong with Aces of Comedy at Mirage
                    Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

+1 For Carrot top its good will surely have a great time

Comment

+1 for Carrot Top ...

He's soooo funny !!

We're going to see him again on Nov 14th... Can't wait..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                          Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                          smlaude
                          I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                          04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
                        • BarrelO
                          BarrelO
                          I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                          04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
                        • ryan850
                          ryan850
                          good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                          04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                        Working...
                        X