Best food joints for $30 or under per person - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best food joints for $30 or under per person

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best food joints for $30 or under per person

Saw some nice restaurants like Origin India on the food network and just wondering if anyone knows of restaurants like that or similar that they'd recommend. On a budget unfortunately, the pains that come with not working full-time

Hash House inside Imperial Palace

http://www.hashhouseagogo.com/

Ive mentioned it in another thread. Myself and my buddies thought it was great. I dont think any of us paid more than $20 inc tip. We didnt really drink alcohol though.

Comment

I guess no one spends less than $30 bucks on dinner on here lol.

Comment

Domino's Pizza delivered to your hotel room
        TR from most-recent trip:

My TR from LDW '09:

I II III IV

Comment

Chipotle! You could some serious damage there with $30.

Comment

BLT Burger at the Mirage is great... it's also more like $20 a person.
            Vegas Trips:
            July 07
            Dec. 07
            June 08
            Oct. 08
            Super Bowl 09
            May 09 (Bachelor Party)
            Super Bowl 2010
            MDW 2010 (Bachelor Party)
            Super Bowl 2011
            May 2011
            Sept. 2011
            Next - March 23-26

Facebook

Comment

grand lux cafe at venetian/palazzo

Comment

thanks matt and bond. you guys are hilarious.

Comment

I second Grand Lux, one of my favorite parts of Venetian...

Comment

Spago at Caesar's Forum and Fin at Mirage came through pretty clutch this weekend. Tasty food, nice ambience, and under $30 each with apps and a soda

My TR from LDW '09:

I II III IV

Comment

Originally posted by djvirulent View Post
                      I guess no one spends less than $30 bucks on dinner on here lol.
                      I'd rather, but good cheap places on the strip can be hard to come by! Yolo's in PH was good for the price, we spent less than $40 for both of us on dinner. Mon Ami Gabi in Paris was very good; IDK how pricey dinners get but we had lunch there twice at I think $15ish/plate. Also some people have posted about the Grand Wok in MGM, great sushi for cheap they say.

Comment

Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                        Spago at Caesar's Forum and Fin at Mirage came through pretty clutch this weekend. Tasty food, nice ambience, and under $30 each with apps and a soda
                        For those considering Spago, there isn't an entree under $30.

http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/content/...2007.23.10.pdf

Top notch place but probably cant stay under $30 unless you go for lunch

Comment

Hash House A Go Go (inside Imperial Palace)

- This place was actually featured on Man vs. Food on the Travel Channel. I ate here for brunch, and it was pretty good. It'll cost you aobut $20-$25 per person

Taqueria Canonita (inside Venetian)

- The food is good, and it'll cost about $20-$25 per person.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Chipotle! You could some serious damage there with $30.
                            damn straight. and if you wanna switch it up just hit up the Panda haha

Comment

Originally posted by bbatt View Post
                              Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                              For those considering Spago, there isn't an entree under $30.

http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/content/...2007.23.10.pdf

Top notch place but probably cant stay under $30 unless you go for lunch
                              Partially, but not entirely true. We ate dinner there for $25 each and got an entree and a soda each.

Website isn't loading, but in addition to the menu you posted, they also have a more casual "cafe menu", in which entrees are under $20 and still very good. You can eat in the cafe area (the outdoor patio) or inside and still get that cafe menu, even at dinner. Just a heads-up.

Edit: Here's the cafe menu (with no prices): http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/content/...2007-23-10.pdf

As mentioned, you can order from this menu anywhere.
                              Last edited by rnjbond; 08-11-2010, 06:54 AM.

My TR from LDW '09:

I II III IV

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X