Looking for a really good sushi spot on the strip but one that doesn't cost a fortune. I came across Sushisamba and it has great reviews and the pricing doesn't seem too outrageous. I see that they also have a happy hour. What are your recommendations? Perhaps you guys know of other good happy hour specials.
Best bang for your buck sushi on the strip
Collapse
X
-
Went to SushiSamba last year and was pleasantly surprised.
Food was great and the atmosphere was definitely lively.
There was 7 of us and with drinks, bottles of sake, it came out to about $80 a person.There's always something waiting at the end of the road, if you're not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place..........
-
I was hungover as hell and wandered into Dragon Noodle Co. and Sushi Bar at the Monte Carlo. It was a really good bang for the buck. Two us ate and it was about $45 with a ton of Sushi and Sake.
http://www.dragonnoodlelv.com/menu.php
Comment
-
+1 for Dragon Noodle....Originally posted by Apetro View PostI was hungover as hell and wandered into Dragon Noodle Co. and Sushi Bar at the Monte Carlo. It was a really good bang for the buck. Two us ate and it was about $45 with a ton of Sushi and Sake.
http://www.dragonnoodlelv.com/menu.phpPalms Place - 2008
Aria - NYE 2011
Luxor - 2012
Aria - July 30th - August 5th 2014
Aria - July 30th - August 3rd 2016
My favorite drink is the next one
Comment
-
I went to Sushisamba last year and it exceeded my expectations. I went to Social House the year prior and was thoroughly disappointed so I was a little wary of trying another fusion sushi restaurant.
I would recommend it, but just know that it is a fusion/tapas restaurant. If you haven't already, check out their menu to see if their selection fits what you're looking for.
Comment
-
I forgot about them. They have pretty cheap hand rolls, nigiri and sashimi to be located at the Venetian. Their Happy Hour is called Samba Hour and is available only at the bar: Sunday-Friday: 4-7 pm & 11 pm til close. $6 rolls I think. Great presentation too.Originally posted by illinitsai View PostI went to Sushisamba last year and it exceeded my expectations. I went to Social House the year prior and was thoroughly disappointed so I was a little wary of trying another fusion sushi restaurant.
I would recommend it, but just know that it is a fusion/tapas restaurant. If you haven't already, check out their menu to see if their selection fits what you're looking for.Palms Place - 2008
Aria - NYE 2011
Luxor - 2012
Aria - July 30th - August 5th 2014
Aria - July 30th - August 3rd 2016
My favorite drink is the next one
Comment
-
Went to Sushi Samba twice this mdw and was definitely surprised. Good/Great quality of fish and the prices were reasonable. I'm a big sashimi/nigiri fan and the fish exceeded my expectations. Would def recommend.2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon
2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS
2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment