Bachelor Party Dinner Without Breaking the Bank - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelor Party Dinner Without Breaking the Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor Party Dinner Without Breaking the Bank

So here's the deal - We have about 13 guys heading into town for a weekend bachelor party 8/15-8/17. Saturday our plan is to do a big group dinner, then 1923 Bourbon and Burlesque at Mandalay Bay for some drinks, and then finally heading out to the strip clubs.

We are staying at the MGM, so Hakkasan was my recommendation for dinner. However, there are a couple guys who that may put in a tight spot financially which we are trying to avoid as a group.

Do you guys have any recommendations for a fun lively dinner atmosphere, that could accommodate the large group that we have? If possible we would like to keep the price to about $100 a head for dinner and a couple drinks

Thanks

Just got back from a bachelor party as well. I was pretty drunk but I feel like Joe's Seafood was great food and pretty darn good value. That is in Ceasar's though so you may not want to be bouncing back and forth on the strip

Comment

I will check it out thanks. How was the atmosphere? Pretty lively or no?

Comment

Did Brand Steakhouse in Monte Carlo for my bach party last July and got out of there all in for that price per person with tip.

The advantage was doing the 3 sides for $25 that could be split and some did the ultimate steak for 2 and 4 which got 1 side included with it.

More low key, 8 PM we walked in but we made the reservation day of and it was 16 guys.

May be another option. Link to site with menu links.

http://www.montecarlo.com/restaurant...teakhouse.aspx

Hope this helps.
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Check out Mon Ami Gabi @ Paris. VERY reasonable prices and comes highly rated on Yelp. Will also take reservations.

Comment

Brand is pretty good as well, went there a few years ago. As for Joe's it is a more relaxed than lively setting

Comment

Brand looks like a pretty awesome option.

Figure get two of those 120 oz. steaks, along with apps and sides - should be plenty for 13 of us.
              Last edited by tperk; 07-24-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tperk View Post
                Brand looks like a pretty awesome option.

Figure get two of those 120 oz. steaks, along with apps and sides - should be plenty for 13 of us.
                Had the 120 oz steak. Looks pimp. Comes out pre sliced and definitely has that Vegas feel.

Comment

2 of those will definitely do the trick. Get 4 sets of the 3 sides for $25 and you're at $600. Autograt of 20% you're at $720 as long as everyone wants steak. W/O drinks it $56/person right there. $44 for drinks which is 3 or 4 beers, good to go for $100 per all in max.

Another angle is doing one of the Light Groups package dinner deals.

Diablos is Mexican but $85/person price includes 90 minutes open bar of "call" which is well drinks before tip and tax:

http://www.lightgroup.com/bachelorette/guys-night-out/

Just some other options my best man looked at when he put it together.
                  Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Originally posted by kp3205 View Post
                    2 of those will definitely do the trick. Get 4 sets of the 3 sides for $25 and you're at $600. Autograt of 20% you're at $720 as long as everyone wants steak. W/O drinks it $56/person right there. $44 for drinks which is 3 or 4 beers, good to go for $100 per all in max.

Another angle is doing one of the Light Groups package dinner deals.

Diablos is Mexican but $85/person price includes 90 minutes open bar of "call" which is well drinks before tip and tax:

http://www.lightgroup.com/bachelorette/guys-night-out/

Just some other options my best man looked at when he put it together.
                    Thanks I wasn't aware of those. I will take a look at those as well

Comment

i will definitely check this place.

Comment

Mon Ami Gab.Very cheap wit lovely comfortable environment.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X