Las Vegas BBQ/Ribs/Wings - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Las Vegas BBQ/Ribs/Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Las Vegas BBQ/Ribs/Wings

    I am interested to know where i can find nice BBQ/Ribs/Wings.

    I watch alot of Man vs Food (pls dont judge). It gives me an insight into US food, locations and regions.

    I a curious into the US BBQ joints... not so much steakhouses (like Holsteins, STK etc) moreso... casual diners that serve US BBQ style food.

    Th way you cook with the marinade sauce etc looks great... but I havent gone outside chains like hard rock cafe... which i doubt does it justice.

    I dont mind if its not on the strip but close by...

  • #2
    Very curious about this too. TLC should be renamed the Man vs Food channel, I could swear they show 10+ episodes a day. Very dangerous late night viewing when only Maccas is open down the road...

    Quick search came up with this: http://rollinsmokebarbeque.com - seems to be a short stroll from Encore. Obviously can't vouch for it but the menu has me drooling.

    Are you in Sydney btw? If so, check out Memphis Wings in Casula. Closest thing I could find to American/Southern bbq. Pulled pork sub was quite good.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Liroquai View Post
      Very curious about this too. TLC should be renamed the Man vs Food channel, I could swear they show 10+ episodes a day. Very dangerous late night viewing when only Maccas is open down the road...

      Quick search came up with this: http://rollinsmokebarbeque.com - seems to be a short stroll from Encore. Obviously can't vouch for it but the menu has me drooling.

      Are you in Sydney btw? If so, check out Memphis Wings in Casula. Closest thing I could find to American/Southern bbq. Pulled pork sub was quite good.
      Hey cool another Aussie Forumite... I am based in melbs.

      I get to Syd a bit... my next trip... i am looking for that place you mentioned..

      Yeah... I like watching MvF just for the different styles of meat... i am a huge carnivore... and the last episode had me salivating..

      Comment


      • #4
        sigh....BBQ is a Texas thing, dont be fooled
        Blackout Artist
        [email protected]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dnix View Post
          sigh....BBQ is a Texas thing, dont be fooled
          Any texas in vegas?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AusVIP View Post
            Any texas in vegas?
            yeah, Ill be there Wed-Fri, but Im not bringing the Pit lol
            Blackout Artist
            [email protected]

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks Noah.

              I am going to add to my to do list for October

              Comment


              • #8
                There's a place right off the strip that has a bunch of good reviews on Yelp.

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                Working...
                X