Stk reservation - magnum Monday - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Stk reservation - magnum Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stk reservation - magnum Monday

    Hello everyone going to be my first time in Vegas and 1st time posting on here.

    Me and my girlfriend are coming from the uk and we are trying to book stk for 06/26/2014 for magnum Mondays but we are having trouble getting a table for anything later than 6.00pm and wanted it abit later about 8.00-8.30. Can anyone give me some advice or contact to try and help with this. I've emailed stk directly but they have not got back to me.

    Thanks

  • #2
    Have you tried calling them? I assume you were looking at Opentable, but in my experience most places in Vegas (and everywhere else) put the early and late reservations on Opentable. If it's just 2 of you, I'd be astonished if they couldn't do better than that.

    Comment


    • #3
      Call the restaurant. I was in Vegas in January, no tables were on OpenTable but I called and got a reservation. Basically do exactly what sirdeez suggested.

      Comment


      • #4
        What is Magnum Mondays? We are thinking of heading there for our anniversary on June 23rd.

        Comment


        • #5
          Purchase a bottle of Veuve Clicquot and they'll upgrade it to a magnum bottle at no extra cost

          Comment


          • #6
            Is Magnum Mondays available for everyone or is it just industry?
            Also how much is it for a bottle of veuve there?

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X