Bacchanal Buffet - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bacchanal Buffet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bacchanal Buffet

    Anybody have any recent experience with the Bachanal Buffet on Sunday morning for brunch? My group always likes to do a brunch on Sunday to relive the weekend/drink enough champagne to make for a sleepy flight home. Have had the Wynn buffet and the Paris buffet and trying to gauge how it measures up.

  • #2
    No Brunch experience really, but dinner time around late afternoon on a Saturday (maybe 3-4PM). The line actually wasn't horrible where I heard people waiting upwards of 1 hr. Selection is huge though so I'm sure you'll be able to get the food you want. If it's breakfast food you want I'm sure you won't be disappointed and since I was towards the tail end of the brunch time I think there is even fresh juice squeezed juice to choose from. I don't think it'd hurt to give it a shot and when I went they were still handing out mimosas.

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X