Nice meals for under 10 dollars - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Nice meals for under 10 dollars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice meals for under 10 dollars

The title says it all. I'm looking for restaurants or eateries that have meals within that price point. Generic places like Subway, McDonalds etc need not apply.

Here are some examples

Breakfast: Bacon N Eggs type traditional meals

Lunch: Sandwich, Soup, and Salad

Dinner:?

Thanks!
    Las Vegas Trips

MGM October 2009
    Mirage June 2010
    New York New York February 2011
    Venetian November 2011
    MGM July 2012
    MGM May 2013
    Caesars Palace/Flamingo May 2014
    Bellagio November 2015
    Cosmo January 2017 Mandalay Bay March 2018

Palace station buffett

Comment

Definitely Earl of Sandwich in Planet Hollywood. Probably wouldn't need to go anywhere else.

I stay at Hard Rock often. Pink Taco's has a $9.99 lunch special. Mr. Lucky's has an all you can eat spaghetti on their dinner menu for I think Tuesday or Wednesday for $9.99.
      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Those are some good suggestions. For me, I usually go really cheap on food during the day so I'm not someone who will seek out/travel to go eat somewhere else that is cheap. Food courts usually tend to be where I hang out for quick and cheap food inside the hotel I'm staying at.
        2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Originally posted by kp3205 View Post
          Definitely Earl of Sandwich in Planet Hollywood. Probably wouldn't need to go anywhere else.

I stay at Hard Rock often. Pink Taco's has a $9.99 lunch special. Mr. Lucky's has an all you can eat spaghetti on their dinner menu for I think Tuesday or Wednesday for $9.99.
          Thanks for the intel. Buffets/All you can don't really do it for me in Vegas as bloating ones self can be a recipe for an uncomfortable, early and dare I say wasted Vegas night!

I will definitely try Earl of Sandwich.
          Las Vegas Trips

MGM October 2009
          Mirage June 2010
          New York New York February 2011
          Venetian November 2011
          MGM July 2012
          MGM May 2013
          Caesars Palace/Flamingo May 2014
          Bellagio November 2015
          Cosmo January 2017 Mandalay Bay March 2018

Comment

As mentioned Earl of Sandwich is tough to beat.... If I'm in Vegas for 3 days, I end up eating there like 5x times.

Other options might be the Denny's that line the strip ... they are always open and most meals are <$10

Bally's use to have a Mexican restaurant that had like $1 tacos and $2 margaritas

Most of the quicker places in the PH mall offer a meal for ~$10

Also keep an eye on restaurant.com for when they offer 70%+ off ... Usually its like a $15 gift cert for $2, with a requirement you spend $30 ... you and a buddy eat for $30, $15 after gift cert is only $7.50 per person.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
              Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
              ryan850
              good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
              Yesterday, 03:10 PM
            • ryan850
              EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
              ryan850
              Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
              Yesterday, 03:06 PM
            • SpykeYs
              Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
              SpykeYs
              6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
              04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
            Working...
            X