Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked Sushi Party

Hi Guys
    Looking to host a naked sushi party for a few friends in Vegas in September.
    Has any1 planned one before?
    Where is the best place to get sushi catered from?
    Where can u hire girls from?
    Thanks
    P

NOBU NOBU NOBU

Comment

Originally posted by MA51IV View Post
      Has any1 planned one before?
      Where is the best place to get sushi catered from?
      Where can u hire girls from?
      If you end up getting decent answers to any of these questions somewhere else please post on here. I've looked into this before, but never found any satisfactory answers.

Comment

Originally posted by maxutilsperusd View Post

If you end up getting decent answers to any of these questions somewhere else please post on here. I've looked into this before, but never found any satisfactory answers.
        Hey bro
        A couple of companies wanted to charge 299 per person. I was like screw that lol
        I have a friend in Vegas who owns wildboyzentertainment. So I asked him if he can get naked sushi models plus topless waitresses. 100 per hour. So so 4 girls 800. Plus sushi catered for 10 ppl wold be 500 max. I can have the same thing for 1300 compared to 2990 and more girls serving lol
        I'll let u know how it goes.
        JCers, welcome to join if any1 is in town that weekend. DEX plus other hosts, come by. I'll post my US number once I get it in case any1 wants to hit me up. I live in Australia so dont have one yet. Im over catering so Jcers are welcome.

September 10th
        Last edited by MA51IV; 07-26-2016, 07:00 PM. Reason: Forgot date

Comment

So how did it go?

Comment

So how did it go?
            Had a blast at the aria penthouse with 4 strippers naked sushi and a lot of Coke (not the drinking type). Well u can imagine lol

Comment

Originally posted by MA51IV View Post
              Had a blast at the aria penthouse with 4 strippers naked sushil
              So sounds like your guy at wildboyzentertainment came through. Where did you get the sushi from? Who did the sushi placement? Any chance you could PM me his contact info? I'm trying to setup something similar in May and have yet to find any company offering it reasonably priced or with good reviews.

Comment

So sounds like your guy at wildboyzentertainment came through. Where did you get the sushi from? Who did the sushi placement? Any chance you could PM me his contact info? I'm trying to setup something similar in May and have yet to find any company offering it reasonably priced or with good reviews.
                For sure. His name is Steve Kim 702 427 9630
                He bought the sushi himself. My advice would be to have a budget and talk to him about what u could get for the budget. You might only want 2 girls instead of 4. One as a sushi girl and one serving drinks.
                Have a chat to him.
                Tell him Prash from sydney gave his details on this forum

Comment

^^^ ahhh the beauty of this forum!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                    Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                    smlaude
                    I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                    04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
                  • BarrelO
                    BarrelO
                    I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                    04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
                  • ryan850
                    ryan850
                    good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                    04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                  Working...
                  X