Beauty & Essex & Rooftop Bar - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Beauty & Essex & Rooftop Bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty & Essex & Rooftop Bar

I have been to the Beauty & Essex Restaurant in New York and thought it was great. Excited to see they have one in Vegas now, unfortunately I can not find a menu anywhere. Has anyone here been? Let me know your thoughts.

Also, can anyone recommend the best rooftop bar/lounge in Vegas? I like the look of Mandarin Bar but I have never been.
    How is Voodoo, Ghostbar and Foundation Room?

Thanks!
    September 1-7 2011 Planet Hollywood
    May 17-23 2013 Planet Hollywood & Monte Carlo
    Next Trip - October 28-Nov 6 2014 Planet Hollywood

I have not been there but here is a link to their menu: https://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com...s/beauty-essex

Comment

Originally posted by gmanzone View Post
      I have not been there but here is a link to their menu: https://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com...s/beauty-essex

Oh nice, thanks! They must have recently put it up because it was not there when I checked last.

Comment

Originally posted by gdlaws View Post

Oh nice, thanks! They must have recently put it up because it was not there when I checked last.
        I went a couple of weeks ago to Beauty & Essex. I thought it was fantastic, we shared 7 dishes between 4 people and everything was good. Great vibe as well, definitely recommend.

Comment

Rooftop bar- Ghostbar is a must. It is awesome. get on the guest list and avoid the cover. You can also do Skyfall at Delano (in same complex as Mandalay). Not as much outside room as Ghostbar but also a great view, looks straight down the strip. Rio has Voodoo but I have never been there...
          Last edited by fromBtoD; 06-18-2016, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Foundation room is also great. Easy to get on the guest list too. If I had my pick, do Ghostbar.

Comment

Originally posted by fromBtoD View Post
              Foundation room is also great. Easy to get on the guest list too. If I had my pick, do Ghostbar.

Thanks for the suggestions. Will have a look at Ghostbar

Comment

Foundation room is great as well; That and Voodoo (Rio) have amazing views.

Comment

Been considering Beauty and Essex for dinner when I come to Vegas with my buddies next month. For those that have eaten there, how's the food and how's the ambiance? Not enough feedback on this thread.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• OneStopShop
                    OneStopShop
                    I can hook u guys up on bottle service if ure interested.
                    04-14-2024, 09:31 AM
                  • OneStopShop
                    Tao beach hookups?
                    OneStopShop
                    Looking for table shares? Last minute Deals? HMU......
                    04-14-2024, 09:27 AM
                  • OneStopShop
                    Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                    OneStopShop
                    They have those things in the bathroom. They may let a few of those things in. If it?s not opened. But if not ure gonna have to toss it!
                    04-14-2024, 09:25 AM
                  Working...
                  X