Best nice restaurant to eat at the bar - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best nice restaurant to eat at the bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best nice restaurant to eat at the bar

    Will be in Vegas solo next month for a conference and want to at least get one night on the town and a great meal-- I don't mind eating at the bar. What are some suggestions for places that have a full menu available at the bar? Love a good steakhouse, and sushi I know most (all?) places have seats at the bar.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink, when they get up in the morning, that's best they're gonna feel all day!

  • #2
    HIMSS Conference?

    Comment


    • #3
      Nope the AAFS conference--I couldn't do IT stuff if I wanted to! But thank GOD we have them! (work in medicine).
      I feel sorry for people who don't drink, when they get up in the morning, that's best they're gonna feel all day!

      Comment


      • #4
        I've done Brand Steakhouse in Monte Carlo 4 times but only once at the bar. Somewhat low key in regards to crowd which is more my style.

        I've stayed at Hard Rock twice and ate at 35 Steaks + Martini but I can't confirm if you can eat at the bar.
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks! I'll give those a look!!
          I feel sorry for people who don't drink, when they get up in the morning, that's best they're gonna feel all day!

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X