Where to watch NFL (not a sportsbook) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Where to watch NFL (not a sportsbook)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where to watch NFL (not a sportsbook)

    Where is your favorite spot to catch a football game? Gotta watch my Hawks kick some Panther ass next weekend. I used to go to the New York New York sports bar but that's no longer

    Thanks!

    Vegas <3
    2009, October 16-18
    2010, April 9-12
    2010, July 30-August 2
    2010, November 4-7
    2011, April 15-19
    2011, September 15-20
    2012, May 14-22 AoD Invasion!
    2012, November 9-13
    2013, May 30-June 4
    2013, September 6- 9
    2014, January 17 - 20
    2014, March 24 - 27 Nightclub & Bar Show
    2014, August 27 - 30

  • #2
    I have a few suggestions, though I have only been to one of them in person (hitting up the rest in 2 weeks!).

    Like you, part of my love of Vegas in the fall is the chance to watch some NFL action in a high-energy environment, so I have been doing some research. Unlike you, I rooted for the winning team in Super Bowl 49

    Lagasse Stadium (Palazzo/Venetian)
    This place is epic, but comes with long wait times and table minimums. You have a couple options, but the best viewing is in their theater area with a mega screen showing the main game, and satellite screens showing all the others. They have satellite table areas as well where you can catch whatever game interests you. Food is very good (Emeril Lagasse, BAM!) and the drink selection is great; prices are in-line with Vegas (so, not cheap) and the minimums are easily reached if you are staying for more than one game. I've been here and enjoyed it, but am trying something new.

    Public House - Venetian
    Smaller venue and I am sure it is less rowdy than Lagasse

    TAG Sports Bar - Linq
    Another smaller venue, but with excellent beer selection if you like the micros and specialty brews. I am looking forward to checking this place out, but again it will be less of a "spectacle"

    Twin Peaks (Planet Hollywood area)
    Think Hooters, but with more homestyle food and class. Though not too much class. This place looks awesome, with specials during the college and MNF games (not sure about Sunday games). I am anticipating a wait, but if you want to get rowdy with sports fans and good food, I think it will be a winner!


    Comment


    • #3
      Ended up watching the game at Tilted Kilt between Flamingo and Linq and it was great! Lots of TVs and good food. TAG was a mess when we got there, it's too small.

      Vegas <3
      2009, October 16-18
      2010, April 9-12
      2010, July 30-August 2
      2010, November 4-7
      2011, April 15-19
      2011, September 15-20
      2012, May 14-22 AoD Invasion!
      2012, November 9-13
      2013, May 30-June 4
      2013, September 6- 9
      2014, January 17 - 20
      2014, March 24 - 27 Nightclub & Bar Show
      2014, August 27 - 30

      Comment


      • #4
        Love Tilted Kilt. Have one here locally that is spot on also. I was very disappointed in Twin Peaks. Food was meh at best and service was average.
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

        Comment


        • #5
          Is there any place that has games on but also has a party vibe? Music / dancing in between commercials? In NYC we have a few places like this, not sure if they exist in Vegas.

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X