Mix at Mandalay Bay questions - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Mix at Mandalay Bay questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mix at Mandalay Bay questions

    Anyone tried the Mix Restaurant at Mandalay Bay? Any good? I was thinking of heading over to their lounge for the view so I thought I might try the restaurant. Any tips? Thanks.

  • #2
    Mix lounge is as good as it gets, but as far as fine dining, I enjoyed both Fluer and Aureole more so than Mix.

    Comment


    • #3
      I only go to the lounge with couples for pregaming. We get a table on the patio, and order appetizers and drinks. View is great. Never tried the restaurant.

      Im considering Hyde for this too, next time Im with couples.
      Blackout Artist
      [email protected]

      Comment


      • #4
        Food was pretty good from what I remember.

        Comment


        • #5
          Food is just ok, but when judging things from a serious food enthusiast's perspective, there is a whole lot better out there. If contemporary French is your thing, try Twist in the Mandarin Oriental, either of the Robuchon restaurants, Le Cirque (a bit more traditional) and Guy Savoy in Caesars.
          "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

          Comment


          • #6
            Some of the ones I mentioned, however, are not for a simple dinner before hitting the clubs or casino. Dinner at Guy Savoy or Robuchon's more formal Mansion, for example, take several hours, can cost more than a bottle in a club, and really are meant to be the evening's main event.
            "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X