MNF Place to hang watch games and drink - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

MNF Place to hang watch games and drink

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MNF Place to hang watch games and drink

    Outside of Lagasses stadium and Blondies(not fond of either) where can you hang and watch the games you just dropped some coin on. Not rolling with a big crowd just lloking to eat, drink and game on.

  • #2
    Aria has a great sportsbook you can get food. Or The Pub at Monte Carlo would be a good spot.
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

    Nightclub Floorplans

    Nightclub Menus

    Comment


    • #3
      I am not sure on food, but Playbar at Luxor and The playing field at P.H. are decent. Our standby was always Cali Pizza Kitchen and then chill in the lounge area of the bar at Mirage. Use up your free drink coupons, eat pizza, and watch sports you bet on.
      Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

      Comment


      • #4
        Blondies is definitely not what people speak of it to be.

        Playing Field was pretty good place but that was last October so I don't know if much has changed.
        Venetian/Palazzo/IP/Cosmo/Mirage

        My hotels of choice.

        Oh don't worry I'll drink it. But you better know that when I do, we about to get buck!

        Comment


        • #5
          The Blvd Pool area in the Cosmo near the hot tub they had about 10 screens from what I recall. Three were for video games, and the others had actual games on. Possibly the EA Sports bar at The Cosmo.

          Comment


          • #6
            The Sporting House might be an option as well inside of NYNY. I think it used to be ESPNZone, so the space is pretty big if I remember right.

            I'm going to Lagassee's though. Liked that I could make reservations and not have to get there early and wait.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JCase View Post
              Blondies is definitely not what people speak of it to be.

              Playing Field was pretty good place but that was last October so I don't know if much has changed.
              Blondies is ok if you want a burger, nachos, and beer in a "sports bar", but oddly enough it sucks to go to actually watch games.
              Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

              Comment


              • #8
                I need something like home to really WATCH a game. Huge TV with an unobstructed view, my own couch with nobody walking around in front of me, and endless beers at the snap of my fingers.
                Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                Nightclub Floorplans

                Nightclub Menus

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                  I need something like home to really WATCH a game. Huge TV with an unobstructed view, my own couch with nobody walking around in front of me, and endless beers at the snap of my fingers.
                  There is nothing like my couch, I agree! Hoping your wife doesnt read that snapping of the fingers part Chuck
                  Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Holsteins inside the cosmo has 10cent beer refills during monday night football

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I can't believe that I didn't note the sportsbook in the Hilton Vegas. Their whole casino was built around it.
                      Venetian/Palazzo/IP/Cosmo/Mirage

                      My hotels of choice.

                      Oh don't worry I'll drink it. But you better know that when I do, we about to get buck!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        the best place to watch this Thursday night game is right where I am right now, section 119 inside Lambeau Field
                        Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jhaulotte View Post
                          the best place to watch this Thursday night game is right where I am right now, section 119 inside Lambeau Field
                          Yeah doesn't get much better than that!
                          Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                          Nightclub Floorplans

                          Nightclub Menus

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jhaulotte View Post
                            the best place to watch this Thursday night game is right where I am right now, section 119 inside Lambeau Field
                            I'm not much of a jealous man but I've been a GB fan since I was 7... sadface. All good though, my boys won for me on my bday in a divison game none-the-less
                            Venetian/Palazzo/IP/Cosmo/Mirage

                            My hotels of choice.

                            Oh don't worry I'll drink it. But you better know that when I do, we about to get buck!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I plan to check out Hyde for MNF in a couple of weeks. I also read that Crazy Horse 3 has a party featuring the Las Vegas "Tight Ends" at halftime, lol...

                              Since we're on the subject...I had me wedding reception at Lambeau. Go Pack!

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X