Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which buffet?

Which hotel has the best buffet?

I heard Wynn and Bellagio are top notch.

Havent been to the Wynn but the Bellagio is top notch
    Things escalated quickly...

Comment

the wynn is good but I prefer the bellagio. The rio has an awesome buffet as well
      Shorty need 6!!!

Comment

Cravings in Mirage has always been really good too
        Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

Had Wicked Spoon (cosmo) and Bellagio this past week. Wicked Spoon was far far better, not even close for me.

Comment

But the best buffet for the price is in the Gold Coast. IMO

Comment

Wynn knocked my socks off
              Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

And what about the prices guys ?

Comment

They should be on the hotel websites.

IIRC, Bellagio was about 40 bucks.
                  Things escalated quickly...

Comment

Originally posted by CTR2004 View Post
                    And what about the prices guys ?
                    Gold coast is less than 10 for lunch and around 12 I think for dinner. Take the free shuttle from Harrah's to Rio and walk across the street. That is how we used to eat cheaply back in the day. Mirage we always had comped

Comment

I thought Wicked Spoon was great, and the prices were very reasonable. My last trip I also had that and Bellagio's and I prefer Wicked for the prices and the food variety.

Comment

Bellagio buffet is excellent.

Comment

My list consists Bellagio as top notch with a great selection of desserts. Wynn closely behind it but lacks a bit in the desserts department. Wicked Spoon was great, decent selection of food and presentation was top notch but just didn't compare to Bellagio or Wynn. Rio is good with better pricing than the other 3 and the only other one I've tried is Planet Hollywood's at last.

Bellagio > Wynn > Wicked Spoon > Rio > Planet Hollywood
                          2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
                          Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
                          (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

And prices nighthawk06si ?

Comment

Originally posted by CTR2004 View Post
                              And prices nighthawk06si ?
                              I don't have exact pricing for each place but I'm sure it's up on their websites. And it varies between lunch and dinner and days of the week
                              2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
                              Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
                              (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X