Eats and Drinks for 8 girls - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Eats and Drinks for 8 girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eats and Drinks for 8 girls

    I'm looking for a fun place on the strip to eat a laterish 11pm dinner and to start our night with 8 girls. We are already planning on going to TAO one night and Mon Ami Gabi another. Any other ideas?? I'm not looking for the most expensive place in Vegas but not fast food and can be a nicer restaurant.

  • #2
    I liked Grand Luxe cafe in the Venetian. The menu is similar to Cheesecake Factory (run by the same company), but in my opinion, a more upscale vibe. The prices are decent and the portions are humongous (sp?).
    FO SHO.
    Originally posted by redbullvodka
    you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
    Originally posted by kimball
    You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

    Comment


    • #3
      Alize at the Palms is a nice place with great views of the strip, same with MIX at Mandalay bay.

      Comment


      • #4
        I like:

        Mix
        Red Square
        STK
        Jaleo
        Fix
        Yellowtail
        Little Buddha
        Gardunos
        Lavo
        Sushi Samba

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks everyone!! I'll check those all out

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X