Staying at the Palm...Does the sandwich work? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Staying at the Palm...Does the sandwich work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Staying at the Palm...Does the sandwich work?

    Staying at the Palm in 3 weeks. Does the sandwich trick work there? And how much is the usual?

  • #2
    Twenty dollars is the usual for anywhere. There's really no reason not to try it. The worst they can do is give you the money back.

    Comment


    • #3
      Just make sure you know what you are wanting. I always drop a "I'm looking for something a bit bigger" or "Maybe something with a view of the volcano."

      So for the Palms I would say "Something with a strip view, high floor maybe?" or "I heard you had some rooms with connections for your laptop, any chance for one of those?"

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X