Cosmo Wrap-around Terrace! What is best floor or East/West tower to ask for? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Cosmo Wrap-around Terrace! What is best floor or East/West tower to ask for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cosmo Wrap-around Terrace! What is best floor or East/West tower to ask for?

    I have wrap-around terrace booked for 4 nights. What tower and floor/corner would I get the best view of the Bellagio fountains?

    Thanks

  • #2
    East tower for sure, and the higher the better! I doubt you can get a bad wrap around, they are all pretty awesome.
    Karen
    Will be at the Cosmo over MDW 2015

    Comment


    • #3
      East tower, rooms ending in "78". Those are strip side, facing north overlooking the bellagio fountains.

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X