Hotel customers benefits - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hotel customers benefits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hotel customers benefits

    Hello everyone !

    I must say this website and this forum are awesome.

    I was wondering which hotels on the strip give free access (or at least no-waiting in line access) to their day-clubs and nightclubs ?

    I've read staying at Cosmopolitan guaranteed free admission to Marquee day club and Marquee Night club a few years ago, do you know if it is still the case ?
    What about Encore with Surrender and XS ? Mandala Bay with Light and Daylight ? MGM with Hakkasan and Wet Republic ? Aria with Liquid ? Mirage with Bare Pool ?

    I am about to book an hotel in April and this could be a good criterion.

    THank you so much

    Anthony

  • #2
    Short answer is none.
    Basically all the resort fee at most places gets you is free local only phone calls.
    http://www.vegastripping.com/resortfees/

    While its not listed on Marquee's website or Cosmo's there have been reports of +1 entry on Friday and Monday.
    http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...mo-Hotel-Guest

    Encore/wynn has front of line passes you can buy from the Concierge
    http://www.wynnsocial.com/feature/40...-the-line.html

    Personally I am a fan of getting the cheapest room possible (no resort fee) to maximize the budget for the nightclubs/pools/food/entertainment. Check a website like Kayak.com
    If its a Friday or Saturday night you can get presale tickets, if your not doing tables at the nightclubs. Also can get tickets for Saturday/Sunday dayclubs.
    Sunday-Thursday if you contact a host you can probably get free entry on a guestlist.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you to both of you

      Comment


      • #4
        Cosmopolitan used to comp hotel guests entrance to Marquee on Mondays back in 2011. I'm pretty sure they don't any more however.
        What I am about.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by artedm View Post
          Encore/wynn has front of line passes you can buy from the Concierge
          http://www.wynnsocial.com/feature/40...-the-line.html
          This was news to me. Despite having stayed here numerous times. Pros/cons compared to pre-buy at wans?
          What I am about.

          Comment


          • #6
            Noah is basically saying ok Sunday-Thursday- but your not going to find that in writing on any nightclub or hotel website.
            be careful

            Comment


            • #7
              At wynn/encore if you have a cassino concierge you can get free entry any day/night.
              2015
              April (coming), June (Coming), LDW (Coming)
              2014
              Jan, MDW, LDW
              2013
              CES, MDW, 4th of July, August, NYE
              2012
              July, December
              2011
              July

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NoahRam
                correct you generally wont see this is writing anywhere. just a common practice that has stood true as far as i know up until the present. we do it to get more heads in on slower nights/days and get extra income at the bar/game tables inside the venue. heads up though, most venues only allow the person listed on the hotel key +1 and check ID to match the name on the card so you cant use multiples of the same key to get a big group in. weekends fill up regardless so it's not necessary to allow guests in for free.

                If you're staying at the hotel housing the venue, you can usually charge the cover fee to your room on weekends etc if you dont want to use up your cash and possibly use comp credits to cover the cost when you checkout.

                I stayed at Cosmo and got in free to Marquee Day Club on Fri but I had to show my room key.
                15 -Vegas July 9 - 13
                14--Vegas July 10-14
                13--Vegas July 12-15.

                Comment


                • #9
                  do you guys think this would work if i showed up late, say around 4pm on a saturday? My flight doesn't get in until 3pm. Staying at the cosmo and want to get in to marquee day club.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CaptJack View Post
                    do you guys think this would work if i showed up late, say around 4pm on a saturday? My flight doesn't get in until 3pm. Staying at the cosmo and want to get in to marquee day club.
                    You should be okay getting in, crowd will have started to thin out a little bit anyway, by the time you get there.
                    "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

                    Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
                    Palms 2009
                    MGM 2009
                    Caesars 2011
                    Sky Lofts 2011
                    Palms Place 2012
                    Planet Hollywood 2012
                    Hard Rock 2012
                    Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      When I was going in for my table last Saturday at Marquee, I noticed that there is still a "hotel guest" line - is that just a separate line but no free entry? Just curious.

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      There are no results that meet this criteria.

                      Working...
                      X