Aria - Help For A Forum Newcomer... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Aria - Help For A Forum Newcomer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aria - Help For A Forum Newcomer...

    Hi Guys

    I have been to Vegas a couple of times at New Year and stayed in the Mirage.

    Next summer (honeymoon) i am staying in a deluxe room at the Aria, if i try a $50/100 sandwich whats the chances of getting upgraded to a Corner Suite?

  • #2
    Aria has never been sandwich friendly to me, but others have had some luck...never hurts to try.
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

    Nightclub Floorplans

    Nightclub Menus

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for the reply.

      Can only give it a go i suppose.

      Comment


      • #4
        Go next door and stay at the Cosmo. More sandwich friendly, plus having a balcony is awesome!

        Comment


        • #5
          Yup, same with me, never had any luck with Aria. Cosmo definitely has nicer rooms, but that's about it.

          Comment


          • #6
            No luck for me at Aria, but did get upgraded to a terrace room at Cosmo with the $20 sandwich. I also liked the Cosmo much more than Aria for what it's worth!

            Comment


            • #7
              thanks for the replies.

              I have already booked Aria so cant change the booking - will just need to hope for the best.

              Also a side from LDC at the Aria are their any 'quiet' pools where you can just chill?

              Comment


              • #8
                For sure...Aria's pool area is huge. Plenty of spots to chill
                Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                Nightclub Floorplans

                Nightclub Menus

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                  For sure...Aria's pool area is huge. Plenty of spots to chill
                  Cool, any ideas of costings/minimums for cabanas in the normal pool area?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    In July I was quoted $350 Mon-Thurs and $500 weekend Fri-Sun.
                    Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Does the cabana fees come with food/drink credit at Aria?

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      There are no results that meet this criteria.

                      Working...
                      X