How does Aria compare to Wynn - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

How does Aria compare to Wynn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Aria compare to Wynn

Just wanted advice on how the Aria hotel compares to the wynn. So we are coming sept 25 - 30, from Sept 25 -27 we are staying at Park MGM as we are getting a cheap rate.

But from the 27th - 30th sept we have booked the wynn as we got it at a cheap rate also, but the aria for those dates is coming at the same rate and also aria is more central on the strip and is also close to the cosmo which where most of the bars are that we want to go to. Also the pool parties we want to go are going to be probably Jemma at Nomad and probably marquee.

So at the wynn, there isnt any pool parties and bars we are that keen to visit but wynn is a nice hotel. I know wynn has EBC but been there several times and thinks its losing its value now.

But the question is if Aria and wynn are at the same rate is worth going for the Aria. Is Aria on par with Wynn. Anybody stayed at Aria. I know it has liquid and jewel, and other bars, but wynn is coming at same price.

Any advice on this

I would stay at Aria for the entire trip. The location is superior, as is the service. Wynn and Encore are way past their prime. I agree, EBC has lost its value. Having the ability to walk over to places like Cosmo and Bellagio/Caesars is great, @Wynn resorts the ubers def add up.

Comment

Both Aria and Wynn are top-rated hotels in Las Vegas, and they both offer luxury amenities and upscale experiences. However, there are some differences between the two that you may want to consider before making your decision:

Location: Aria is located more centrally on the Strip, which may be more convenient if you're planning on visiting other bars and clubs in the area. It's also close to the Cosmopolitan, which is a popular destination for nightlife. Wynn, on the other hand, is located towards the north end of the Strip and is further away from some of the other popular destinations.

Pool Parties: Aria is home to Liquid and Jewel, which are both popular pool parties on the Strip. Wynn, on the other hand, is home to Encore Beach Club, which is also a popular pool party destination but may not have the same appeal as it has lost some of its value.

Room Rates: If the rates are the same for Aria and Wynn, it may be worth considering Aria as it offers a more central location and pool party options that may be more appealing to you.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X