park mgm and Wynn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• park mgm and Wynn

Be and a buddy coming on wed sept 25 till sun sept-30. Looking at prices for hotels, Cant really afford to stay at a five star hotel for the full 5 days, but maybe on fri - mon and a cheaper alternative on wed - fri.

We were thinking of park mgm on wed to fri, and then wynn on fri - sun as both are coming as good prices. Park mgm has on the record club we could go to but apart from that nothing else. Anyone stayed at park MGM

Wynn is lovely but i dont like the bars there. Would prefer cosmo, but its coming out very expensive. Any one other ideas for another good hotel.

I have heard Park is at least clean now after the renos. If you want to be more central and close to Cosmo and Aria, I highly suggest checking out Vdara. It is right behind Cosmo, a 5 min walk across the circle drive to Aria and is connected via a walk way to the Bellagio.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• OneStopShop
      OneStopShop
      I can hook u guys up on bottle service if ure interested.
      04-14-2024, 09:31 AM
    • OneStopShop
      Tao beach hookups?
      OneStopShop
      Looking for table shares? Last minute Deals? HMU......
      04-14-2024, 09:27 AM
    • OneStopShop
      Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
      OneStopShop
      They have those things in the bathroom. They may let a few of those things in. If it?s not opened. But if not ure gonna have to toss it!
      04-14-2024, 09:25 AM
    Working...
    X