Hotel for 30-something Couple? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hotel for 30-something Couple?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel for 30-something Couple?

Hi there. The hubby and I have booked a trip to Vegas to celebrate our 10th anniversary. The last time we were there six years ago we stayed at the Bellagio which was nice, but we want to mix it up.

We're both in our thirties and are looking for a good time - somewhere hip and classy but don't we want to look like grandparents trying to party next to the other guests

We're coming for a long weekend and our budget is around $350/night for hotel.

Any recommendations? Also open to hearing your thoughts on restaurants/clubs/lounges.

Cheers!

Venetian/Palazzo or the Wynn/Encore would be great options.... if not then the Cosmopolitan has a younger feel to it that I think you would likely enjoy.

All three options have a great array of (similar) restaurants and clubs to offer. Personally I would pick the cosmo and eat at STK/Milos, lounge at the chandelier bar, and then walk to Marquee. lol

Enjoy!

Comment

I stayed at the cosmo a couple years ago and its my favorite hotel on the strip. I’m 32 and find it to be a good mix of younger/older people. It’s centrally located, modern and just a good time. Most of the rooms have been recently updated too. Try to book a terrace one bedroom. Should fall in your price range (depending on weekend) it has a nice romantic Japanese soaking tub too. The chandelier bar is always great for people watching. STK is a great steakhouse in the cosmo, with a club vibe to it. Outside of the cosmo, check out skybar at the Waldorf Astoria (Used to be Mandarin Bar when it was the Mandarin Oriental). One of the best views of the strip in my opinion.

Comment

Wynn/Encore, Cosmo, Aria in that order are my favorite. I would stay at the hotel you plan to go to the club at, that way at the end of the night it will be easier to just walk up to your room.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybr View Post
          Hi there. The hubby and I have booked a trip to Vegas to celebrate our 10th anniversary. The last time we were there six years ago we stayed at the Bellagio which was nice, but we want to mix it up.

We're both in our thirties and are looking for a good time - somewhere hip and classy but don't we want to look like grandparents trying to party next to the other guests

We're coming for a long weekend and our budget is around $350/night for hotel.

Any recommendations? Also open to hearing your thoughts on restaurants/clubs/lounges.

Cheers!

When are you going? I would say Wynn or Encore. Definitely wont feel like "grandparents". You can do a nice dinner at Lakeside or Sinatra (my recommendations) then you can go to Parasol Up for drinks or if you want a club then XS or Intrigue.

Comment

Planet Hollywood is a decent option

Comment

If 30 somethings are grandparents when going out - wow lol I'm screwed. I feel like everyone my age in our 30s still parties and is considered young when in Vegas. Not obviously to the level of the 21-26 crowd, but still pretty young. You'll fit in anywhere. I still prefer PH, Cosmo, Aria, Bellagio, Venetian/Palazzo.

Comment

i would not worry about being 30 something... im 35 and still have a great time in vegas, never once have i thought im too young. dont over think it, just enjoy!

Comment

Also, Cosmo, Encore/Wynn, Palazzo/Venetian, Aria are best hotels (in my opinion) on the strip.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                    Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                    smlaude
                    I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                    04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
                  • BarrelO
                    BarrelO
                    I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                    04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
                  • ryan850
                    ryan850
                    good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                    04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                  Working...
                  X